Home / CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
17/01/24-15:23 (edited)

Hi lovely community!

How are we all today? We had some snow this week and I really wanted to come on and talk about Hydration, but what if you're experiencing breakouts too?

Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic Acid is great for reducing moisture loss in the skin, which is important ALL year round but especially in the winter. This has a gel-cream formula which has MVE technology, bascially it delivers hydration throughout the day/evening. It also has 3 Essential Ceramides and Vitamin B5 to soothe and strengthen the skin barrier.

Blemish Control Gel
This can be used as a moisturiser or a spot treatment. It contains:
AHA - Glycolic Acid & Lactic Acid - exfoliate the surface of the skin
BHA - Salicylic Acid - exfoliate the surface and inside the pores
Essential Ceramides

This duo is to be used in the evening, as the Blemish Control is specifically to be used at night. Wait 5-10 mins before layering the products!

Let me know in the comments if you will be trying these two products together! 💙

Hydrate & Treat
Tag
Routine Advice
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
12/01/24-11:38

Hi Me + CeraVe! Are you feeling the January blues? Don't worry! We have released limited-edition challenges for this month and this month only. This is your chance to earn extra points and unlock rewards!

Explore January's missions here.

Enjoy! 💙

Tag
Missions
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
11/01/24-17:38 (edited)

Hi Community,

These are my reasons this cleanser is my favourite this month 💚

• Gentle forumla for dry and sensitive skin and atopic- prone skin.

• 3 Essential Ceramides, Glycerin & Hyaluronic Acid.

• Gently removes dirt ,oil ,makeup and impurities from the skin while providing, 24
    hours hydration

• It contains Triglyceride and Squalane ingredients that can be found naturally in the
    skin.

• The formula maintains the skin barrier and keeps the skin feeling comfortable.💚

Which is your favourite cleanser this month?

Elizabeth 💚

My Favourite Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser 💚
Tag
Skin Science
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
11/01/24-11:31

It's officially a New Year! The Me + CeraVe team wishes you a very happy New Year and great things for 2024. We're so excited to catch-up with you all.

To kick off the New Year, I wanted to announce December's Member of the Month! Congratulations @HeyThere ! Thank you for your dedication to Me + CeraVe 💙

Jade
Skin Expert
08/01/24-19:27

Hey Me + CeraVe
I hope you are keeping warm - During this winter season. The cold weather and indoor heating can both contribute to seasonal skin dryness.

Here are some winter skincare tips, I practise and wanted to share with you all to help your winter skin ❄️

Moisturise regularly: Use a rich, emollient moisturiser; this will help to keep your skin hydrated. Look for moisturisers that contain ingredients like hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and ceramides, which help to lock in moisture and repair the skin barrier. I am a fan on the moisturising cream on my face and body in the winter season

Protect your skin from the external elements: Wear protective clothing, such as scarves , hats and gloves, this will help to shield your skin from cold winds and low temperatures. Also, don't forget to apply a daily SPF - for me, it is SPF 50 every day to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, even on cloudy, windy and snowy days

TRY TO  Avoid Hot showers: I know this is super hard in terms of wanting a nice hot bath in winter time, I love baths - I would choose a bath over showers every day in winter - the downside is hot water can strip the skin of its natural oils and lead to dryness. Choose lukewarm water and limit your shower time to prevent excessive drying of the skin. My advice is your skin is super dry, and your a bath lover, limit it to once or twice a week.

Exfoliate gently: Regular exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover I also recommend choosing a gentle exfoliate in your serum and avoid over-exfoliating, as it can further irritate and dry out the skin. If your skin is sensitive, remember you are also removing dead skin cells in your routine, when gently cleansing

Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water is essential for maintaining healthy skin. Even though you may not feel as thirsty during winter, it's important to stay hydrated from within. I always keep a bottle of water with me and this helps to keep on top of hydration levels.

I hope you enjoy the Winter skincare Tips - Do you have any current winter skincare concerns? 💙💚

Tag
Tips & Tricks
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
05/01/24-09:07 (edited)

Hi Community ,

INS for 2024

💙Ceramides.
💙Derm-approved skincare.
💙PM facial moisturiser.
💙Sunscreens ( all day every day )
💙Hydration, Hydration, Hydration.
💙Consistency.
💙Healthy Skin Barrier.

OUTS FOR 2024

◼️Complicated Skin routines.
◼️Sleeping in your Make up.
◼️Not Moisturising after showering
◼️Picking your skin or popping your pimples.
◼️Not cleaning your makeup brushes, towels, sheets and pillowcases.
◼️Comparison.
◼️Not using Retinol correctly in 2024.

Happy New Year!

Elizabeth

Click on an answer to vote
Any other ins and outs suggestions for 2024 ?
38 votes
Yes
No
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
04/01/24-14:59 (edited)

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years.

Watch our video below to find out what our favourite products were from 2023, hope you enjoy!

Do you use any of these in your routine?

Let us know in the comments what was your stand out CeraVe product last year and why.

Emily, Jade and Elizabeth
The Skin Experts 💙

Tag
Skin Science
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
03/01/24-15:00 (edited)

Hey Me + CeraVe! How are you all? Happy New Year, I hope you had great holiday seasons.

I am thrilled to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations to @Habiba ! You have won your Holiday Wishlist!

Thank you to everyone who entered and for your amazing entries. Keep a look out for our next competition, coming soon 💙

Tag
Competitions