Home
CeraVe Snaps
๐Ÿ’šCeraVe Hydrating Cleanser ๐Ÿ’š
Habiba
Moisturised Master
12/22/23-12:39

I received this product from Me+ CeraVe Community and I absolutely loved it. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is specifically designed to effectively cleanse and hydrates the skin. It gently cleanse the skin, remove excess oils and impurities and leaves your skin super smooth and hydrated  This Cleanser comes in an eco friendly 236ml pump bottle. The packaging is sleek and sturdy, and easy to dispense. The pump mechanism allows for controlled and hygienic application and prevents product wastage. This cleansing has a creamy and smooth texture which feels so luxurious on your skin. When combined with water, it lathers into a velvety cream that glides smoothly over the skin. The formula is gentle and non irritating and easily rinses off, leaving your skin smooth, clean and hydrated. And it is a non foaming and fragrance free formula which is definitely a bonus. I first applied a small amount of this hydrating cleanser and gently massaged it onto my damp skin in circular motion and also I focus on areas which are prone to impurities. You can work the product into a lather, ensure that it reaches all areas of the face. And rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry after and youโ€™ll see instant results, your skin feels smooth and fresh. The cleanser is a so effective and gentle, it doesnโ€™t dry out your skin, like you usually feel after washing your face with a cleanser. It effectively removes makeup, excess oil, pollution particles, and other impurities accumulated throughout the day and leaves your skin extra smooth. I like the fact that it is formulated with great ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and 3 Essential Ceramides that work altogether to keep your skin feeling soft and hydrated. The creamy formulation creates a luxurious lather that provides a deep cleanse without stripping the skin of itโ€™s natural moisture.  It is suitable for normal to dry skin. And Iโ€™d definitely recommend it.