Home
CeraVe Snaps
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30
Tib29
Moisturised Master
02/06/24-12:32 (edited)

I have been using this CeraVe Moisturising Lotion daily and it has become my favorite skincare product ever. Packaging: The CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion with SPF30 comes in a handy tube packaging, which is super convenient for daily use. It's easy to squeeze out just the right amount without any mess. Formula: This lotion has a creamy texture that feels smooth and hydrating on the skin. It's suitable for acne-prone skin, which is great for me since I struggle with breakouts. Plus, it offers UVA/UVB protection, which is essential for preventing sun damage. Application: Applying this lotion is a breeze. I only need a small amount to cover my entire face, thanks to its spreadable and easily absorbable consistency. It glides on smoothly and doesn't leave any white cast, which is perfect for wearing under makeup. Results: After using this lotion, my skin feels moisturized and nourished throughout the day. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all, which is a big plus for me. Plus, knowing that it's providing sun protection gives me peace of mind. What I Like: Hydrating lotion Doesn't clog pores Perfect for my morning skincare routine since it's Lightweight Absorbs quickly Suitable for acne-prone skin What I Dislike: Honestly, there's not much to dislike about this product. If anything, I wish it came in a larger size because I go through it pretty quickly as I use it every day. Overall, I highly recommend the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion with SPF30 to anyone looking for a hydrating sunscreen that's gentle on acne-prone skin. It's become a staple in my skincare routine, and I am quite happy about the results.
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30