Home
CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
susieboo
Moisturised Master
17/02/24-12:44
Cerave facial  moisturising lotion
Gave this a try really impressed , this has SPF50 in it as well
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
17/02/24-06:49
My CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum 💙💓
#meandcerave Working in the kitchen today so na make up just CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum ,💙💙💙🌞🌞🌞
Carlton
Skin Scholar
17/02/24-06:27 (edited)
Happy Saturday CeraVe Community
I am glowing using my favourite CeraVe moisturising lotion and i am glowing
Suggested mission See all
Your thoughts on our NEW CeraVe Advanced Healing Ointment
40 Cerave exppoints
80 extra points
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
17/02/24-06:17
Perfect serums
My perfect serums
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
16/02/24-21:45
My Hydrating cleanser
After a long day at work That is what I need!!!
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
16/02/24-17:09
My lip and legs care
The perfect pair for my dry legs and lips. They are working so well at locking in hydration and moisturising the dry areas on my body.
MarieH
Moisturised Master
16/02/24-14:30
My review for the Advanced Repair Ointment
I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to test this Advanced Repair Ointment and I couldn't be happier with it. I suffer from dry skin, especially on my hands and this amazing ointment has done wonders. The almost clear fragrance free ointment is quite thick in consistency yet still applies to the skin with ease. I do find it can be a little greasy when first applied but this soon melts into the skin leaving it super soft and feeling protected. To date I've used this on my hands, my face (I've recently had a cold so my nose was feeling very dry and sore) and on my lips and this has worked so well, my hands have never felt so soft, my nose felt so much better after just one use and its helps keep my lips soft in the recent windy weather. This great repair ointment has won a permanent place in my life, so versatile and works wonders.
Monix
Moisturised Master
16/02/24-13:37
Handcream best yet
Love the hand cream best yet. Perfect for everything helps with my dry sling throughout the day.