Home
CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
07/02/24-17:14
Soft hands
Such a good hand cream. It's keeping my hand moisterised and soft without feeling greasy.
Annie68
Skin Scholar
07/02/24-15:20
KatPower82
Skin Scholar
07/02/24-13:30
Amazing moisturiser and SPF30
amazing AM moisturiser with SPF30, lightweight and absorbs excellently, so hydrating and helps to strengthen the skin barrier with the ceramide and Hyaluronic Acid content, fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin, hydrates and plumps skin, an excellent last step in your routine, combining moisturiser with an excellent level of SPF. It doesn’t block pores (non-comedogenic) and also includes Niacinamide to help even out the skin tone and reduce acne breakouts. Highly recommended, thanks to CeraVe’s amazing online community for sending me this for my honest opinion
Claire
Nourished Novice
07/02/24-11:27
CeraVE Smoothing Cream
Just received my order with my freebie 🥳 can’t wait to try this! I will report back 🙌
Angie.Glam.1
Moisturised Master
07/02/24-10:00
#meandCeraVe
This is a great moisturiser for daily use. It's the perfect day moisturiser, not greasy, sinks in beautifully, is a good base for makeup and contains SPF, which is a great bonus.Lovely consistency, neutral smell, leaves my skin super soft and smooth, hydrated and glowy. I truly recommend it!
Desire value
Skin Scholar
07/02/24-08:52
Good morning everyone
My dry skin saviours, Love yhese samples
Zara321
Nourished Novice
07/02/24-08:49
Great for dry skin
Testing the advanced cream
Carlton
Skin Scholar
07/02/24-06:29
Happy Wednesday Cerave Community
What an amazing product it is definitely going in to my handbag it’s so handy you can use it on most parts of your body I have been using it on my sore chapped lips and there silky soft after one use