Home / CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Desire value
Skin Scholar
02/01/24-08:52
Good morning everyone
❤️🌞 This blemish control gel is so amazing,just apply in the night time and in the morning your skin feels so smooth and supple, reducing blackheads and blemishes.
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
02/01/24-08:51
Woo hoo!!!
I’m so looking forward to trying this ..Thank you x x x
Katiek
Skin Scholar
02/01/24-08:33
Good morning!
Good morning!
Carlton
Skin Scholar
02/01/24-07:05
Happy Thursday Cerave Community
I am getting ready for the day ahead with my favourite Cerave moisturising lotion for face and body
DesC
Skin Scholar
02/01/24-02:43
CeraVe Moisturising cream
I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this Cerave moisturizing cream for dry to very dry skin. Being able to try a cream before buying the whole product is very satisfying. In this case, my skin can get very dry in the winter; however, despite that, I prefer the texture of the creams not to be too thick and difficult to enter the skin. Hence, by trying this cream, I know it suits my dry skin and has the texture I like.
Arii
Moisturised Master
01/31/24-22:54
CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment
I've not tried this yet but it looks great. I love that it can be used all over including the lips as my lips are often dry and chapped and this only gets worse during the winter. During the winter months my skin gets dry and flakey and I often find myself having to slug my skin and I think this would be great for slugging.
Tpot
Skin Scholar
01/31/24-21:36
Nazia
Fresh Face
01/31/24-21:20
Lovely misturiser
This moisturiser is really good for the winter and dry skin. It works amazing for the dry skin because if its thick texture