Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Mary
23/01/24-12:00
Is CeraVe good for crepey skin?
Cata
Fresh Face
23/01/24-11:57
When I first tried CeraVe I was so happy to discover that I can have a perfect and hydrated skin. I'm so so glad that I can use the products every day. My skin never feel so healthy and clean before.
Monix
Moisturised Master
23/01/24-11:43 (edited)
I make sure to use hand creams after each hand wash as my hands get very dry and have cream in my bag when out and about. I also have lip balms or vaseline in my bag, another at home one upstairs beside my bed and another downstairs bathroom and one in my coat pocket and as soon as I feel dry lips no locking just apply the product to prevent chipped cracked lips and cold sores which I'm prone to. For body, I use lotions after each bath or after shaving. My kids have their ointment for after bath and use special bath soaps that are moisturising as they get dry itchy bumpy skin especially in winter and they also have vasiline or lib balm with them and I always remind them to use it and not lick lips when outside and they also have hand creams too #MeAndCeraVe!
Johnsiemarie
Moisturised Master
23/01/24-11:40
I first discovered ceraVe in my local chemist. At the time it was a desperate purchase whilst picking up some meds. I had run out my usual Avene and couldn’t get to a large store to buy more. Omg! Was it a blessing. Recent years my skin has become dry, sensitive, large pores, roasacea, all the usual that comes with menopause. I had been stuck using the same cleanser for too long I think. The hydrating ceraVe is lovely. Feel like my skin feels cleaner than ever before and not feeling like my face is dried out and burning. Have been using for several Months now. Even my son says it’s helped his acne which I can see it has. I’m quite excited to start replacing my other products with ceraVe to see if even more benefits.
Leeann
Fresh Face
23/01/24-11:38
Age 42 and forever getting spots! Love cerave!!
Jess
23/01/24-11:37
I like to mix in pure glycerin with my moisturiser in the winter months to keep the moisture locked in.
Myrage
23/01/24-11:36
I always use serum and moisturiser on the outside and hot water with a slice of lemon for the inside,not forgetting SPF 30 in the winter and SPF50 in the winter.
Sazz88
Fresh Face
23/01/24-11:32
I have many many skin issues that change with all weather conditions. I also have fibrominalgia syndrome that also interacts with this so using a good moisturiser is complete key. Moisturisers 3 times a day to keep skin fully protected from not just the weather but from rubbing of clothing also xx