Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Shra
Moisturised Master
31/01/24-23:50
No need to complicate the skin care. Moisturizer is no doubt the most important part of the skin care. Keep it simple and see wonders happen.
Arii
Moisturised Master
31/01/24-22:48
The best habit is wearing spf daily
Luce
Fresh Face
31/01/24-22:42
I find in winter the biggest help is the hand cream when hands get dry and cracking from the cold weather. Helps so quickly!
Vicky gee
Fresh Face
31/01/24-22:26
As your getting older skin ages unfortunately with you love to try new products before buy :)
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
31/01/24-21:55
#meandcerave! Last couple of days my skin is really irritated (especially around my nose and lips) as I have cold and I constantly blow my nose.. I still had to go to work and I must say I founded big relief after each application of CeraVe facial moisturising lotion!! It really helps me a lot!
#meandcerave
Hillbill82
Moisturised Master
31/01/24-21:25
I’m so impressed with this face wash it’s soo light and smooth when on my face and washes off all my makeup with ease leaving my skin feeling super hydrated and clean.
Bandie1234
31/01/24-20:41
Hi there, can you please fill out this survey for my business assignment where I need to collect data from customers of CeraVe to analyse thank you https://forms.office.com/e/Ty04H1B1nW
rasin
31/01/24-20:21 (edited)
make sure you have a very good morning routine and a night time routine Morning Routine Step 1. Begin with the Right Foaming Face Wash .Using a foaming gel cleanser in the morning,  Step 2. Take Extra Care Where It's n needed. The skin around the eyes is delicate, so take care of it by adding an eye repair to your combination skin routine.  Step 3. Use Daily Moisturizer with sunscreen .An important part of any skincare routine is sun protection. Night time Routine : Step 4. Cleanse Again Before Bed. Using your foaming gel cleanser once again before bedtime helps remove the excess dirt, oil and makeup that may have accumulated throughout the day. Step 5. Take Care of Your Eyes .To give the skin around your eyes a little extra care while you sleep, use the same eye repair you used during your morning skincare routine. Step 6: Apply a Night time moisturiser. Now that your skin is clean, apply a night time moisturiser
Click on an answer to vote
DO YOU HAVE A MORNING AND NIGHTIME ROUTINE
9 votes
YES
NO
MAYBE
SOMETIMES
HAVE A GOOD SKINCARE ROUTINE