Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
beauty.jungle.corner
Moisturised Master
06/12/23-00:46
ultimate CeraVe product that I purchase Black Friday!
Amelia
05/12/23-18:34
I am 16 years old right now and have acne, but no matter how hard I try it does not go away. Most of the acne is concentrated on my left upper cheek and up along to the left of my eyebrows and I have used zineryt for about 10 weeks yet it has not helped and everything I use is clean. My forehead does not really have red spots as such but is really textured and bumpy rather than smooth.
Karus
Moisturised Master
04/12/23-23:09
Hi everyone can someone share with me QR code for review PM FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION? Please 🙏. 😊
spectra
Moisturised Master
04/12/23-10:12
Happy Monday 💖
Spotted 💙
Zali
03/12/23-22:13
Help!! I have been suffering with itchy and dry skin ( like excema or psoriasis on my neck and inbetwen my chest area! After looking around I used the SA smoothing cream for a day, I woke up with peeling skin and then since all day that skin has become alligator like and tender…I am worried I am burnt. What to do please ? X
Aileen1969
Fresh Face
03/12/23-20:29
Hi my skin is rough I need to make it softer but don't know how. HELP?
Mimi
Moisturised Master
03/12/23-15:41
hi everyone, I was wondering of what cleanser to use on my skin. I have a lot of acne and want to get rid of it . Please let me know and also don’t forget to follow me.
Mimi
Moisturised Master
03/12/23-15:40
Hi everyone,