Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Ems
Moisturised Master
17/11/23-18:21
I feel that often times it can be hard to know what your skin needs. I for one, have had to do trial and error in terms of the best way to care for my skin and ensure I still lock in the moisture I need. I tend to deal with dry skin in the winter but oily and congested skin in the summer. (I’m a combination skin babe). That’s why I love the Cerave! It is simple yet effective skincare that cleanses and protects my skin barrier 🧖🏽‍♀️. Whilst ensuring it is moisturised. I really enjoy the lightweight texture that all Cerave products have. And let’s not forget that it is developed and approved by dermatologists. My favourite cleanser is the hydrating cream to foam cleanser and this is why. ✨Great for normal to dry skin ( and sensitive 👀) 🤩 Removes makeup 💧 Deeply cleanses and hydrates the skin barrier
#MeAndCeraVe
Stse
Fresh Face
17/11/23-18:05
just 29.99GBP with some hero products. Never try the Blemish items but I guess they will be good for me :😍
Click on an answer to vote
What is your favourite cleanser in CeraVe??
0 vote
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser Normal to Oily Skin
Cerave SA Skin Smoothing Cleanser with Salicylic Acid
CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser
CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water for All Skin Types
Cerave Blemish Control Cleanser with Salicylic Acid
Got a new set from Superdrug
Melanie
Fresh Face
17/11/23-15:41
These are my current products, any tips on what to improve for winter? ☃️❄️
Zara321
Nourished Novice
17/11/23-09:46
Good morning
Natasha
Moisturised Master
17/11/23-06:39
My dry skin must have
Desire value
Skin Scholar
16/11/23-23:28
With the weather changing I have dry to very dry, flaking skin near the feet and CeraVe tub helps soothe and nourish and instantly hydrates my skin , protecting my skin barrier.
Saviour for this weather
Sleekhope
Fresh Face
16/11/23-12:21
Winter is coming 🥶🏂☃️what’s your cerave favorite body moisturizer for winter ❄️drop it in the comment section 👇👇👇
Sleekhope
Fresh Face
16/11/23-12:05 (edited)
Guys 💕don’t sleep on the cerave foaming cleanser normal to oily skin.. I usually have breakouts but ever since I started using this cleanser my face is as smooth as a baby’s bum the most exciting part is that it doesn’t dry out my skin it is so moisturizing even after rinsing out. It doesn’t even allows any breakouts it fights it before it forms 😅🤭🤭🤭 I’m obsessed 🤩 🧖‍♀️
Guys 💕don’t sleep on the cerave foaming cleanser normal to