Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Bhavi
19/02/24-13:52
Smooth, radiant and hydrated skin since using Cerave products. Spent a lot of money on many different brands this brand is a miracle for my skin.
Carol Francis
19/02/24-13:31
Id love to win this 😊 cerave is top of its game for beauty and health products and id love to win this prize 5/5 always thanks for chance xx Carol Francis
validated
Afrodita
Skin Scholar
19/02/24-12:55
This multipurpose cream provides nourishment and hydration, promoting soft and supple skin from head to toe✨✨
This multipurpose cream provides nourishment and hydration,
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
SA.18
Skin Scholar
19/02/24-11:58 (edited)
My top tip for restoring and maintaining a healthy skin barrier is to first use a gentle cleanser to wash away impurities and then use a hyaluronic acid serum to lock in hydration and then use a lovely moisturiser, preferably one with ceramides, to seal in the moisture and to protect the skin barrier. This will help skin barrier to stay hydrated and moisturised. And don’t forget your spf. Also it’s important to drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated, as a healthy inside shows on the outside and your skin will also be glowing.
Ifeolu
Fresh Face
19/02/24-09:42
I will be so glad to win the contest
keithykin
Moisturised Master
19/02/24-08:53
To help relief my dry and itchy skin this winter, I make sure I reapply body lotion and moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and prevent myself scratching at night time.
Body lotion!
ammar
Nourished Novice
19/02/24-08:50
I would love to win this products 😍😍😍😍
validated
keithykin
Moisturised Master
19/02/24-08:49
One product that’s been helpful for my skin this winter time is ceramides! This is an important step to be included in my skincare routine as it locks in the moisture and helps strengthen the skin barrier whilst keeping skin hydrated.
Ceramides!