Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Mason
Fresh Face
02/16/24-11:51
I use cerave moisturiser which is so absorbent and really helps my very dry skin. Rehydrate and try to avoid wearing makeup when you can. Since I’ve started using cerave products I haven’t looked back and don’t think I ever will. Fantastic products for very dry skin.
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
02/16/24-10:42
My top tip for restoring and maintaining my skin barrier during winter is to use a gentle, hydrating cleanser to avoid stripping away natural oils. Also using rich moisturizer with ingredients like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide can help repair and protect skin barrier against harsh weather conditions.
kajm23
Fresh Face
02/16/24-08:41
For me to help my skin I change my routine i have oily skin but I using cream for dry skin to add extra moisture I also add an oil to my skin at night. Also drinking water is a good tip. More fruit and veg also
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
kajm23
Fresh Face
02/16/24-08:38
For me to help my skin I change my routine i have oily skin but I using cream for dry skin to add extra moisture I also add an oil to my skin at night. Also drinking water is a good tip. More fruit and veg also
cleo
02/16/24-08:38
I cleanse and moisturise in the early evening. Then just before bed I apply another layer of moisturizer to lock in the moisture while I sleep.
HeatherN
02/16/24-07:31
I make sure to drink something with protein in like milk after a run or a workout where I sweat a lot to make sure I rehydrate. If I cook with some vegetables that are moisture sapping like squash I make sure to wash my hands after and moisturise. Always use moisturiser after being in the sun, even at home in the summer too!
Sumii
02/16/24-01:19
Top tip for great moisturising skin is to use a good moisturiser,hyaluronic acid, and of course a good shower gel and face wash. The first step towards a better skin is cleaning the skin as it is the first product we use before the moisturiser.
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
02/15/24-23:49
My top tip for restoring and maintaining skin barrier during winter is to use a gentle, fragrance-free moisturizer regularly. Look for products containing ingredients like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin to help replenish and lock in moisture. Additionally, avoid hot showers and harsh cleansers that can strip the skin of its natural oils, further compromising the skin barrier.