Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Sara T
Fresh Face
30/01/24-10:26
Desperately in need of a winter boost .. menopause and cold weather have made my skin suffer
Elaine
Fresh Face
30/01/24-10:23
Would to try, my skin has started to age so bad and sagging im only 46 and any help would be great
daisydazzle
30/01/24-10:08
i need all the help i can get with my big birthday loomingh please!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
roberta77
30/01/24-10:01
I think I am using products that are too tought on my skin, maybe this is the answer?
Jools
Fresh Face
30/01/24-10:00
I use castor oil through the winter as its " nature's botox" apparently! I get good results on face & body! But I would love to try the Cerave moisturiser! It would be less sticky! Lol 😆 🤣
Knolly
30/01/24-09:53
Use a SPF every day even through out the winter, CeraVe am facial lotion includes an SPF.
Charlie
30/01/24-07:17 (edited)
Our skin is constantly losing moisture through everyday activities. Whether it's a hot shower stripping away natural oils, sweat evaporating during a workout, or even just the simple act of breathing - our outer layer works hard to keep hydration levels balanced. This protective barrier can start to dry out if not replenished, and when it does, trouble can sneak in. A few minutes spent smoothing on a replenishing lotion can go a long way in supporting skin health from head to toe. Here are my goes to : 1. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid for Daily use 2. CeraVe Moisturising Lotion for Daily use after the shower 3. CeraVe Moisturising Cream for Weekly use by plastic wrap overnight method on trouble areas like neck lines, knees,cracked heel, feet.
Carlton
Skin Scholar
30/01/24-04:58
I use products that hydrate my skin I like products with hyaluronic acid in them as it locks in moisture for longer have a skim care routine morning and evening always use SPF to protect your skin drink plenty of water and never go to bed wearing your makeup
My habits for healthy skin 2024