Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Wima
Nourished Novice
27/10/23-13:35
Nikkikotta
Moisturised Master
27/10/23-13:02
My journey with dry and sensitive skin was a challenging one, but discovering CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was a turning point. This remarkable product didn't just hydrate my skin , it restored my confidence and transformed my daily routine into a self-care ritual.In fact all their products are part of my skincare ritual. Thanks to CeraVe's formulations. They are not harsh on the skin. After I started using CeraVe I have also recommended this to many of my friends and they love CeraVe as much as I do now.
Dry and Sensitive Skin
Hazeld
Moisturised Master
27/10/23-12:44 (edited)
I have very dry skin on the lower half of my legs. It also gets quite flaky, being so dry, and tends to itch. I started using Cerave Smoothing Cream quite recently, and the difference is amazing. No more flaking dry skin, it's really good, and it makes them very smooth. #dry&sensitiveskin
Dry & Sensitive Skin
amy gammons
27/10/23-12:37
it’s very good
Wima
Nourished Novice
27/10/23-12:22
Hi All, Any suggestion on how to incorporate Cerave Retinol and Blemish Control Gel #night routine
Marta94
Moisturised Master
27/10/23-09:42
Desire value
Skin Scholar
27/10/23-07:17
Carlton
Skin Scholar
27/10/23-06:47
I am loving my Cerave moisturising lotion for face and body the hyaluronic acid really hydrates my skin
Cerave moisturising lotion