Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Karthik
01/23/24-13:49
My top tip for maintaining my skin barrier this winter is to apply a generous layer of CeraVe Moisturising Cream before bedtime. It keeps my skin hydrated and protected against the harsh winter conditions. Fingers crossed for the CeraVe Moisturising Gift Bag giveaway!
Victoria
01/23/24-13:47
Using a serum before a moisturiser twice daily
Kimmy
01/23/24-13:47
Central heating can be very drying for skin, as well as always moisturisering, put bowls of water under radiators.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Coca
Moisturised Master
01/23/24-13:44
Hydratetion and love ....we need to love us
JoshDallimore
Fresh Face
01/23/24-13:41
That's all I do, drink plenty of water, avoid scalding/very hot water and use moisturizer when my skin looks dry.
Stujobohm
01/23/24-13:40
I moisturiser every day after my shower to keep my skin hydrated!
Manjeet
01/23/24-13:37
I love using this cream, its great for all over the body for dry and normal skin. It helps lock in the moisture and hydrates my skin and restores my skin and protects.
Cerva moisturising cream
Matilda
Moisturised Master
01/23/24-13:36
Hi community! For me, it's essential to drink plenty of water and apply a rich moisturiser on my skin to protect it and avoid dryness and itching. What about you?
Click on an answer to vote
Do you make sure to stay hydrated and apply a rich moisturiser in the winter?
1 vote
yes!
no but I'd like to try!