Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Rheea05
Skin Scholar
01/30/24-11:27 (edited)
Moisturize my skin after washing , and what is better then the Cerave Moisturiser Lotion AM with SpF 30 because another tip to have skin protected is wearing SPF . Another key step to keeping your skin healthy and glowing is to make sure you’re staying well hydrated throughout the day. Also use hand cream to provent dryness and lip balms to protect lips and wear gloves 
bekat
01/30/24-10:43
lock in moisture by drinking plenty and using a good skin barrier cream is the dry cooler months. I have yet to find a suitable cream that helps this
Arra
01/30/24-10:36
To keep my skin great over winter, I make sure I drink at least 2 litres of water and never fail to moisturise twice a day minimum!
Pottsy
01/30/24-10:33
One day dry and itchy, the next sweaty and clammy. I would love to try cerave to treat my skin
Lulu
01/30/24-10:30
I would say go slow with products and try one new one at a time so you know if its going to be good for you’re skin or not.
Thinks
01/30/24-10:29
Even if it’s cold out sunscreen is a definite!! Winter sun is so bright I often find myself squinting which is only doing one thing to my eyes 😂 so I make sure to use my CeraVe eye cream to tackle those crows feet and keep my skin plump and hydrated.
Sara T
Fresh Face
01/30/24-10:27
Moisturise moisturise moisturise and always apply hand cream after washing up
Lulu
01/30/24-10:27
I would love to try Ive heard so many good reviews . My skin is so dry and dehydrated. Im 47 and menopausal due to medication so this would be great