Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Hina duggal
Moisturised Master
15/03/24-17:26
I really like this repair ointment for extreme dry skin in harsh weather like winters. It's my part of skincare which lasts for ages. Can't live without this superb cerave ointment #cerave #superhydrating #repairingointment 💙💙💙
Really helpful in harsh weather
Honest Reviews
Skin Scholar
15/03/24-15:36
I developed severe acne and due to this, the GP has given me harsh chemicals to treat that. Due to that I developed dry skin and a damaged skin barrier. This would help repair my skin.
Chloe
15/03/24-08:27
I would use it on my hands and elbows where I tend to suffer more with dry and cracking skin.🫶
Carlton
Skin Scholar
15/03/24-05:46
It is so soothing how did I manage without it
I am enjoying my new CeraVe repair ointment
Renee24
Fresh Face
14/03/24-14:30
I have suffered with the worst dry cracking skin on my face for a couple of years not. This had taken a really knock on my confidence as there is no way to cover it and my face is raw. After trying almost everything on the market with limited short lived results I would love to be able to Try this.
Desire value
Skin Scholar
14/03/24-13:22
If given an opportunity I would incorporate this multi-purpose ointment for rashes and irritation due to sweating and wetness around my inti mate area.
Natasha
Moisturised Master
14/03/24-06:52
It been long cold winter Cerave repair ointment is being amazing for my skin .
Cerave repair ointment is amazing
Eddd
Fresh Face
13/03/24-23:41
Hello