Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
04/12/24-19:20
Exfoliate! Cleanse! moisturize :) ❤️
Natasha
Moisturised Master
04/12/24-16:23
I exfoliate ,clean ,moisturise and apply SPF
Shra
Moisturised Master
04/12/24-15:37
It's almost summer time friends ☀️☀️ I know we all waited eagerly for this time to arrive 😎 While its the best time to enjoy, it's also essential to take care of your skin in this summer. Follow this step by step routine for smooth, plumpy skin all summer ⛱️ Have a great summer 🌞🌞 #MeAndCeraVe!
Summer time☀️⛱️👒
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Matilda
Moisturised Master
04/12/24-14:56
In my opinion, the crucial steps to control blemish-prone skin are to clean your skin and hydrate it with the right products. Cerave's cleanser and hydrating lotion are ideal. You can also target blemishes by applying the Cerave blemish control gel.
Kelz
Moisturised Master
04/12/24-13:08
My routine: •Exfoliation • Cleansing  •Spot Treatment•Moisturizing•Sun Protection 
Megs2001
Moisturised Master
04/12/24-11:43
I have blemish prone combo skin and my top tip is always use mosturiser , gel and spf (spf, gel , moisturiser in that order I used it tagged the products I use below ! ) I noticed a massive difference in my skin by adding these super happy !! And steam your face and wear gloves and use correct equipment and it helps get stubborn subasious filliments ( whiteheads ) out #blemishcontrol
Best steps
Sachin
04/12/24-10:28
Consistent Cleansing: Use a gentle cleanser like CeraVe's Foaming Facial Cleanser or Hydrating Cleanser twice daily to remove excess oil and dirt without stripping the skin's natural moisture barrier. Exfoliation: Incorporate a gentle exfoliant into your routine to help unclog pores and remove dead skin cells. CeraVe's Renewing SA Cleanser contains salicylic acid to exfoliate and smooth skin texture. Spot Treatment: For targeted treatment of blemishes, apply CeraVe's Acne Control Gel with benzoyl peroxide directly to affected areas. Moisturize: Even if you have oily or acne-prone skin, it's essential to moisturize to maintain skin barrier health. CeraVe's PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is lightweight and non-comedogenic, perfect for nighttime hydration. Sun Protection: Protect your skin from further damage and pigmentation by applying a broad-spectrum sunscreen every morning. CeraVe's AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30 provides both hydration and sun protection. Avoid Over-washing: While it's crucial to keep your skin clean, over-washing can strip away natural oils and worsen blemishes. Stick to cleansing twice daily and avoid harsh scrubs or vigorous rubbing. Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated from the inside out. Hydrated skin is more resilient and better able to heal blemishes and prevent blackheads.
Suki
Fresh Face
04/12/24-10:10
Simple enough: 1. Double cleansing (foam cleanser + removal balm) 2. (Not Cerave but works wonders) Tumeric + Honey mask soothes my skin 3. Cerave gel cream for acne 4. Moisturizer + SPF