Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Dawn R
Moisturised Master
27/02/24-17:00
I have really dry elbows which look similar to eczema. I have tried lots of different creams and lotions but the only thing that helps is Cera Ve advanced repair ointment.
Skye
Fresh Face
27/02/24-16:41
If i miss using this lotion day and night it makes my skin look so dry and unhydrated. This lotion is the best and meets all my needs for my normal/dry skin. It is amazing, thin and goes on really easy.
Select one or several answers to vote
Do you use these every single day
4 votes
OFCCCCCC
No way!!!
Yes!!!!
Submit
Khushi
Skin Scholar
26/02/24-21:24
I have very dry skin If I miss cerave just 1 day my skin started to ripp off I love cerave moisturiser it's best
Claire
Nourished Novice
25/02/24-22:33
I’ve just got 3 Face Moistures online at Boots on 3 for 2 with 10% off deal doing at the monent! What a deal! 🙌
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
25/02/24-19:26
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
25/02/24-19:25
Adeygurl
Moisturised Master
25/02/24-18:14
I am the best product tester
Best tester
Cutie
24/02/24-10:24
Hello, I’m dark-skin and I was wondering what CeraVe product you would recommend for me.