Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
SG17
03/28/24-15:12
Would use this product morning, noon and night to keep the skin glowing!
Hevbops
Fresh Face
03/28/24-15:07
I would replace my current products with the CeraVe products, as I think using the same brand is important when reviewing it. If there is anything missing that I normally use, then I will purchase more CeraVe products. I work outside for most of the day in all weather's & have quite a manual job, so my hands & face often get dry or look worn. I'd love to try this new CeraVe range to see if it can help me feel more "me" again.
Lainey0302
Fresh Face
03/28/24-14:45
I'd use this first thing in the morning at last at night I would also use it as a base for make up to lock in moisture and restore the goodness in to my skin 😍😍
Hydration
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Perdixandprosecco
Moisturised Master
03/28/24-14:43
Just checking in as it’s been a while!! I’ve been on quite a journey these last few months and made it my new year mission to get my skin looking the very best it can. I’ve been to doctors, dermatologists, had blood tests… the lot!! So we have figured out my jawline acne is hormonal and not helped by my coil (which I am not prepared to give up because in every other way it’s perfect) and have been given a prescription for tretinoin which is a potent retinoid to help keep it at bay. I have been loving Cerave’s hydrating cleanser with hylauronic acid and ceramides that doesn’t strip my skin and helps to maintain the skin barrier, and essential daily moisturiser with spf 50 to protect my sun sensitive skin after treatment. Is anyone else using tretinoin and have any cerave hero products?
Caro
Fresh Face
03/28/24-14:40
I would love the opportunity to try these products as I can’t seem to find anything that moisturisers my hands. I’m always washing things and cleaning and my hands are so dry, plus you only need a small amount the cover a large surface and I can still use my hands afterwards. Thank you ☺️
ORCHID
03/28/24-14:39
I would use my cream for my dry itchy sore skin
Randomwelshdude
03/28/24-14:34
Here’s how I envision the CeraVe ointment fitting into my nightly routine: After my usual cleansing and toning, I’d reach for the little tub of promise. With clean hands, I’d scoop out a pea-sized amount—less is more, they say, especially with a formula as rich as this one. I’d gently warm it between my fingertips to make it more pliable, then pat it onto the areas that need extra love: the dry patches along my cheeks, the stubborn roughness around my elbows, and the ever-so-slight creases that have started to form around my eyes.I’d let the ointment work its magic overnight, its ceramides and hyaluronic acid locking in moisture and repairing my skin’s barrier while I sleep. And in the morning, I’d wake up not just to a new day, but to skin that feels restored, more resilient, and ready to face whatever comes its way.Incorporating a new product is always a bit of an experiment, but I’m hopeful. If the CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment can deliver on its promises, it might just earn a permanent spot in my skincare sanctuary
Elster
03/28/24-14:24
Currently been prescribed a retinoid antibiotic cream for acne. It is making my face extremely dry so using this moisturiser would hopefully help relieve the dryness. Also, in general I have quite dry skin so I would use it on dry areas eg. elbows and legs.