Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
kt1000
28/03/24-13:45
I’d love the chance to test the new CeraVe Advanced Reoair Ointment. I’d incorporate it into my morning routine and use it after bathing to lock the moisture into my skin. I think this would make a great addition to my usual routine.
Suzie
28/03/24-13:44
I really do need to win these my skin is so dry but oily in other places on my face, my elbows are worse with dryness, cracking and very, very sore. I've gave lots of creams a try but to no avail so please put me out of my misery so I can try this 'super' cream.
Morage
Moisturised Master
28/03/24-13:43
I have never used CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment. I would very much like to incorporate this in my daily skincare routine which starts with a long bath and then applying CeraVe moisturising cream all over my body to keep my skin hydrated as I have very dry skin.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Rosie
28/03/24-13:42
I would like to see an improvement on my very dry hands that split as nothing else seems to work and also improve the condition of my generally dry skn
Gillian
Fresh Face
28/03/24-13:42
I would love to add this to my skincare routine. The menopause has made my normally good skin very dry
Soph
28/03/24-13:41
I need a treatment that really hydrates my face and CeraVe is the only one that I help my acne prone dehydrated skin
Krystle
Fresh Face
28/03/24-13:41
My toddler has suffered with eczema since he was around 7 months old (he's 4 now) so I would definitely use this to help his skin heal and improve his skin condition. ❤️
Anetka
28/03/24-13:40
Definitely it is something for me. I can not wait to try it! I want use it as the last step of my evening skincare routine as an occlusion to close and maintain skin hydration.