Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
THuss
Nourished Novice
01/23/24-18:46
Hydrate your skin by using a gentle, fragrance-free moisturizer regularly to combat winter dryness and support your skin barrier. Consider using CeraVe Moisturizing Cream or CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion to help restore and maintain your skin barrier during winter.
Lalaj78
Nourished Novice
01/23/24-18:42
Hi! I have seen the cleanser that is for normal to oily skin, which is my skin type . I am looking forward to buying and trying this product ☺️
Hope
Moisturised Master
01/23/24-18:40
I always switch my skincare depending on the season. In summer my skin is prone to oiliness so I use gels and lightweight formulas. In winter my skin is more dehydrated and drier due to central heating and extreme temperatures. I make sure I use richer formulations that specifically contain lipids to restore the skin barrier as if not I get breakouts and scaly skin. I use a richer body cream every night after my shower and apply serum and face moisturiser every morning and night before sleeping. I would love to find out exactly what else I should be doing. I drink loads of water to remain hydrated. Use a hyaluronic acid serum to feed my skin too.
shweta
01/23/24-18:29
I don't have any tips that's why I am joinnig this community.
Mehwish
01/23/24-18:21
Your skin needs to be hydrated and smooth and soft , and that’s what I feel with cerave , I’m using a full routine of Cerave including moisturisers both in the form of cream and lotion, and retinol , and I always keep its little sachets in my purses ♥️
Smiler
Fresh Face
01/23/24-18:11
Instead of foundation, I use a tinted moisturiser with SPF. It’s much lighter on my skin, whilst still giving coverage and sun protection.
Danni
01/23/24-18:07
I don't really have any tips, but I recently 'burnt' my whole face skin with a couple of new and expensive products. It took over a month to repair my skin, it was dry, it was itchy, burning, peeling, etc. for over a month. The only thing that actually helped was deep moisturing, applying a hydrating cream all the time, 5-6 times a day/night.
Dyanne35
01/23/24-18:00
I don't really have any tips, this why I joined to learn some for my grandson who has dry skin