Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Manjeet
23/01/24-13:37
I love using this cream, its great for all over the body for dry and normal skin. It helps lock in the moisture and hydrates my skin and restores my skin and protects.
Cerva moisturising cream
Matilda
Moisturised Master
23/01/24-13:36
Hi community! For me, it's essential to drink plenty of water and apply a rich moisturiser on my skin to protect it and avoid dryness and itching. What about you?
Click on an answer to vote
Do you make sure to stay hydrated and apply a rich moisturiser in the winter?
1 vote
yes!
no but I'd like to try!
Jvrr
23/01/24-13:35
I would love to use cerave its best I had good experience
Debsilou
23/01/24-13:35
With the weather being cold and drying out your skin, Moisturiser and spf is a must..keep that skin glowing and young 💓
Anou
23/01/24-13:33
Moisturising your skin is the essential part of skincare even you have oily skin
Rachael
Fresh Face
23/01/24-13:32
I like to double cleanse my skin in the winter rather than just one cleanse. Then I like to tone my skin, then serums, snail musin, then finish with 3 different moisturisers to give me full hydration in the cold months. I wait for each layer to dry before adding more layers and always blend into the skin until it’s fully absorbed. My skin is very nice when I do this routine.
Restoring winter skin
Miffy
23/01/24-13:32
I would love to try this I have dry skin so the moisturiser is very important to me not only in the winter but summertime to
Sofia
23/01/24-13:31
Love to try out this  beautiful product to see if relieves my skin because I Love to try out this product to see if helpful to my skin