/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Loopylass84
Moisturised Master
02/23/24-22:55
I have tired looking eyes with dark circles, any recommendations for a product to help?
Khushi
Skin Scholar
02/22/24-21:36
My daughter is 11 and a half which moisturiser is best for her?she have very little pimples on her forehead and alot of white heads on her nose
Lozwurz
Nourished Novice
02/22/24-21:07
Can anyone recommend a soothing moisturiser suitable for new tattoos?
Blue22
Moisturised Master
02/22/24-17:24
Which facial CeraVe products would you recommend for dry, dehydrated skin to keep it cleansed, moisturised and blemish free?
Madatuni
Moisturised Master
02/22/24-09:20
I have a son 12 years old, what do u recommend to use, u knoelw this is the age with pimples and more..
Morage
Moisturised Master
02/21/24-15:24
Any CeraVe products and skin care routins for oily skin? Asking for a friend. Thank you.
Shortykuk1
Nourished Novice
02/20/24-20:37
I get very dry skin even with using moisturiser, some days are better than others and I just seem to flake. Is there anything you could recommend to help stop this.
Fakhra
Fresh Face
02/20/24-12:29
How well is cerave cream or lotions to other moisturisers