Home / Skincare Routines

Skincare Routines

Have you built your perfect CeraVe routine? Let us know how you love to use CeraVe to be in with a chance of winning points and being featured on our website!
All routines
My routines
Create a routine
Most recent
Filter
SSH-B
Moisturised Master
10/05/24-10:59
Keeping hands clean and washing dishes and housework can cause dryness. It is important to rinse off all soap and moisturise them after every time you have them in water. I tend to keep and use the large pot of hydrating cream beside the kitchen sink. I take my CeraVe hand cream in my handbag when I go out. At night before bed I massage the Advanced Repair Ointment into my nails & cuticles. Once a week I put the ointment on like hand cream & sleep in unbleached white cotton gloves. On all other days I massage the ointment on my cuticles & nails and CeraVe hand cream massaged in well before bed.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
What is your main Skin Concern?
Roughness
Why do you use this routine?
To keep my hands smooth & soft
See more
SSH-B
Moisturised Master
09/05/24-16:45 (edited)
I am using the SA cleanser for a week to see how it affects my face. I do not mind purchasing different CeraVe cleansers as my skin changes with the seasons. Today I feel my skin is dry, but much in need of a salicylic exfoliating boost. I have every confidence in this product. I follow with the pm moisturiser and under eye cream.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Sun Damage
To exfoliate my skin.
See more
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
08/05/24-22:41
Overnight Lip Barm & Cleanse plus moisturizer before bed โœจ๐Ÿ˜ด
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
It helps with my dry skin and lips :)
See more
Suggested mission See all
What's your skincare routine?
30 Cerave exppoints
Rosemary
Moisturised Master
03/05/24-15:13 (edited)
I have combination skin which easily becomes dry in winter as well as in summer. My hands are mostly affected in every season as I wash them dozens of times throughout the day. This is a dedicated routine of mine against dryness. When I'm out I make sure my hand cream is always in my bag, but when I'm home I love using the moisturising lotion and the pump dispenser is so handy.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
Because my hands get extremely dry
See more
wenlu
03/05/24-12:13
dry
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
dry
See more
Shra
Moisturised Master
03/05/24-11:00 (edited)
CeraVe Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a reliable choice for daily sun protection and hydration. Its lightweight formula absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. The addition of SPF 30 ensures adequate protection against harmful UV rays, helping to prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage. Sunscreen is crucial for maintaining skin health and preventing premature aging and skin cancer. It should be used every day, rain or shine, as UV rays can penetrate clouds and cause damage to the skin. Apply sunscreen as the final step of your morning skincare routine, after moisturizer, and reapply every two hours if you're outdoors for extended periods. Incorporating sunscreen into your daily routine is essential for keeping your skin healthy and youthful-looking skin. #MeAndCerave!
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Blemishes & Blackheads
Protects and nourishes my skin
See more
skinnybear8
03/05/24-08:32
The SA Cleanser Once in the morning and night rinsing if with cold water for your skin to feel hydrated and shiny. Then use the moisturiser below such a good combo for all skin types and acne.
What is your Skin Type?
Rough & Bumpy
Dryness
It works for me and cera ve is a great brand
See more
Pocketminxuk
Moisturised Master
02/05/24-18:36 (edited)
I'm starting the full size CeraVe products recommended on the website regime finder and samples from #CeraVeHigh RoadShow #meandcerave
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
Pm routine
See more