Home
Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Shellprocter
Nourished Novice
01/03/24-19:15
What is the best combination of skincare products for mature, dry, sensitive skin, with redness please?
Arii
Moisturised Master
29/02/24-19:55
Hi. What products are best to smooth skin texture when you have sensitive skin?
MarieH
Moisturised Master
28/02/24-22:22
Hi, wondering if anyone has any recommendations for post menopausal sensitive skin that is quiet dry and prone to redness please? I'd love to reduce the redness.
Vanessa
Moisturised Master
28/02/24-22:21
I have combination skin but this past winter has made my skin a bit dry and i wondering what produces I should use to help bring back the hydration and moister back into my skin and can tackle my dark hyperpigmentation spots xx
Zoozoospetals
Moisturised Master
28/02/24-18:22
Hi all. We all know how fabulous the Cerave range is but if you could only take one to a desert island, which would it be and why? I’m wondering if you believe there is an all rounder which is a base for everything else 💙
Dawn R
Moisturised Master
27/02/24-16:55
Hi my skin is really dry, especially on my legs which gets worse during the winter months. Can you please advise on the best cream to use. Many thanks
Hina duggal
Moisturised Master
24/02/24-16:49
Hi, any cream or skincare for blemishing skin. Ask for a friend? I would to advice her Cera ve..
Fiona
Fresh Face
24/02/24-15:18
My teenage son has really bad black heads and blemishes in his t zone. I’ve tried some products but they are causing a dry patch reaction. Is there something you can recommend. He also has asd so something that’s quick and easy