/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
07/25/24-18:31
Hello skin experts, I'm recently having breakouts in my forehead. Can you recommend anything else for this!? Thanks 💙
Ria1
07/25/24-15:41
I’m struggling with rosacea what products would help please?
Sophialamb10
Nourished Novice
07/25/24-14:17
Hello! Would you be able to recommend a facial cleansing product for someone in their early 20s with oily skin? Also, does CeraVe sell oil-free face moisturisers?
Arimilton
Fresh Face
07/25/24-12:24
From which age do you recommend CeraVe products?
Hayley ✨🦋
Moisturised Master
07/24/24-19:40
Just a few general questions as I’m fairly new to the community 😃. 1) How often is product testing approx; is it 1-2 monthly? I would love the chance to trial and review ✨  2) How often are samples offered via the sample page? 3) Once a competition closes, how long after it expires until we find out the winners?
Hayley ✨🦋
Moisturised Master
07/23/24-21:19
Why is the lotion a lot thinner in texture? 🧴 would you advice the cream over the lotion if you have dry skin/ eczema prone skin? I rate both the lotion AND the cream but why is the cream so much thicker? Is it purely for application purposes to choose between the two?
Megs2001
Moisturised Master
07/23/24-19:54
Hi I wanted to ask I have combo dry/ oily skin oily tzone dry everywhere else I am getting married in 6 months and need a skincare upgrade any suggestions
Moonuk
Moisturised Master
07/23/24-17:39
Hello I want to ask about my skin, I applied a skincare very good at night and day but when I wash my skin face ,my skin look so tired and I see some place dark it’s look like rashes I what is a treatment for that one please ?👍🌸