Home / Welcome to Me & CeraVe

Welcome to Me & CeraVe

What is Me & CeraVe?

Me & CeraVe is an online destination for skincare newbies and experts alike to learn more about their skincare, access expert education and share experiences with other community members.

• Receive advanced expert advice directly from Brand Experts and medical professionals
  • Test & Review complimentary products
  • Attend members-only live masterclasses with expert hosts
  • Earn points to unlock exclusive rewards
  • Connect with like-minded individuals and skincare enthusiasts
  • Enter exclusive competitions to win CeraVe prizes

Finding your way around Me & CeraVe

Activities

These are the different actions you can complete on the community. Here you can join live medical events, enter competitions, test & review complimentary CeraVe products, share your recommendations, answer surveys and more.

Discussion Boards

Join the conversation on skincare.

- CeraVe Announcements: Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Brand Experts.

- Member Meet & Greet: New to Me & CeraVe? Use this discussion board to introduce yourself and chat to your fellow community members.

- Skincare Chats: The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe, and skincare as a whole.

Skin 101

This is your education hub, to help you manage your everyday skincare concerns.

- Ask a Brand Expert: Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Brand Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

- Skin School: Looking to get a deeper knowledge of skincare? Discover tips & resources direct from CeraVe’s trusted dermatologists and skincare professionals.

- Test your knowledge or Routine Finder

Meet the CeraVe Brand Experts

Our Brand Experts are here to help you on your skin journey. With their expert knowledge, they are here to help you with any questions about your skincare routines and our products.  You can identify them with ‘@CeraVe’ in their username. Learn more about our Brand Experts here.

Username: Elizabeth

Time to contact:
Weekdays pre 6pm

Contact me for:
skincare advice & general community questions

Username: Jade

Time to contact:
Weekdays pre 6pm

Contact me for:
Skincare advice & general community questions

Username: Emily

Time to contact:
Weekdays pre 6pm

Contact me for:
Skincare advice & general community questions

3 Steps to Start on CeraVe & Me

1. Connect: Jump on a discussion board, introduce yourself and share experiences with fellow skincare enthusiasts
  2. Learn: Head to Skin 101 for deeper knowledge and personalised skincare advice
  3. Earn Points & Get Rewarded: Complete activities and challenges, earn points and unlock exclusive rewards