Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Annie68
Skin Scholar
02/03/24-09:18
I have been using Advanced Repair Ointment to help the backs of my hands in particular & lips which were getting cracked with the winter months. Since using this amazing product my hands & lips are so much better. Thank you Cerave for introducing this amazing Ointment ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Savvy_mom
Fresh Face
02/03/24-07:03
I have read some good reviews about this product and will be trying this soon. I have dry skin with lots of pores from acne in teenage. I also have started having fine lines as I am ageing now. What routine you follow if you are same as me .. ?
CeraVe cleansing moisturiser
Shell
01/03/24-16:19
Wash cleanse tone moisturise twice a day. Exfoliate and use face mask once a week. Also drink plenty of water.
Winter routine
Desire value
Skin Scholar
01/03/24-08:48
While I was on dermatologist treatment with retinol, I had too much of skin peel and this tub was the saviour,it not only soothed the skin but also helped protect the skins natural barrier. It can be used on face and body Highly recommend
Skin saviour
Tracy
Fresh Face
29/02/24-22:04
My mum & a friend were both referred to different dermatologists in the last few months for varying reasons. Both were advised that there was only one brand that either dermatologist would recommend as a moisturiser and that's Cerave. My mum was actually given lots of advice as to why this was such a good brand to use. Not surprisingly, she has now started on the AM routine & loving that it has sun protection included!
Arii
Moisturised Master
29/02/24-19:53
My skin gets quite dry and irritated during the winter months. The Cerave Moisturising Cream is a big help as it is a nice rich cream that sooths my skin and keeps my skin feeling moisturised.
Shraddha
Moisturised Master
29/02/24-19:27
My go-to skin care food ๐Ÿ’• Works every time โœจโœจ Mixing a small amount of honey with coconut oil makes for a quick and effective moisturizing face mask. Apply a thin layer to clean skin, leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. This simple hack hydrates and nourishes the skin without the need for complex routines or expensive products. #MeAndCeraVe!
Skin food
lili5135
Nourished Novice
29/02/24-16:15
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream helped my dry heels feel softer and smoother thanks to its gentle exfoliation and long-lasting hydration. ๐Ÿ‘
Dry skin