/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Hayley โœจ๐Ÿฆ‹
Moisturised Master
26/07/24-18:38 (edited)
I donโ€™t leave the house without this amazing cream, I apply every morning after my serum & RE- apply all day long. Approx after 2 hours, we should be applying this cream again due to sweating, touching our faces/ weather. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป My skin is so hydrated using this, which surprises me for an SPF but it has so many great properties including containing the infamous 3 ceramides & is non greasy. Iโ€™m careful what I apply on my skin and my face cannot get enough of THIS! โœจ #meandcerave
SPF 50- The god of daytime moisturisers โ˜€๏ธ
Desire value
Skin Scholar
26/07/24-08:12
This blemish control gel is just amazing to reduce blemish and eliminate blackheads and pores without drying skin.
Perfect for blemishes and blackheads
Surphier
Fresh Face
26/07/24-05:48
Just added to the routine and I am loving it already
Moisturising lotion
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret โŒ›
30 Cerave exppoints
Carlton
Skin Scholar
26/07/24-05:28
Hydration and great protection all in one for all year round
Cerave Am moisturising lotion SPF50
SSH-B ๐ŸŒน
Skin Scholar
25/07/24-22:14
At my age, skin shows your age and your life story. I have hyperpigmentation from sun bathing. I have some lines because Iโ€™m no longer a spring chicken. Nothing will turn back the clock, but Iโ€™d like the โ€œclock faceโ€ to be a bit clearer and smoother.
Skin problems -
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
25/07/24-21:39
I've been using this for two days for my sore feet and I can't be quite... This is an all rounder and suits for everyone.. Even I heared that it also a great one for lip hydration and its not a lie.. In love with this ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’™
New one on my vanity ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜
Ajay
Fresh Face
25/07/24-21:33
My skin gets spots and dry a lot help pleass
Emma
Moisturised Master
25/07/24-20:40
My daily morning routine consists of using Cerave Micellar Water to cleanse the oil from my skin, followed by washing my face with Cerave Foaming Cleanser. I would love to try the SPF 50 moisturiser to protect my face from the sun, reduce and prevent further sun damage and to keep my face moisturised throughout the day.