Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
05/11/24-20:07
Step 1 is cleanse, so important to get rid of impurities. Step 2 serum to reduce my dark marks and smooth my fine lines. Step 3 moisturiser to replenish and keep my skin smooth and soft. Step 4 spf to protect. I would love to incorporate this facial moisturiser into my routine as I love that it already has spf 50 in it. I have to be in work early in the mornings so this would help to save me some time in my morning routine, not having to apply separate moisturiser then spf.
My 4 step routine
Alex
Nourished Novice
05/11/24-15:03 (edited)
Gently cleanse your skin with CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser to remove any impurities and oil buildup without stripping your skinโ€™s natural moisture. Tone your skin using CeraVe Hydrating Toner to restore and balance your skinโ€™s pH levels, and prepare your skin for moisturisation. Moisturise your skin using CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50. This step is critical as it hydrates and protects your skin from harmful UV rays. Apply a small amount of CeraVe Eye Cream to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around your eyes. Incorporating CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 in your routine helps keep your skin hydrated, soft, and protected from sun damage. Itโ€™s a must-have product for everyday use!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hereโ€™s a simple morning skincare routine to keep your skin healthy, hydrated and protected from the sun (It works for me...hope it does for you!):
roses
Nourished Novice
05/11/24-12:43
would love to try the moisturising cream i apply moisturising cream every morning on a daily basis after showering
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret โŒ›
30 Cerave exppoints
sahar
Fresh Face
05/11/24-12:12
My everyday morning routine starts with an appropriate cleanser, lately I'm starting to use the full vitamin C regimen; then after the tonic, I start with the serum depending on my skin needs and I apply my usual hydrating moisturiser. Finally, the sunscreen which I skip ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ since most of the times I'm at home (although I had a lot of skincare pro suggesting that we should put it even indoors ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ, so I think I should use it more ๐Ÿฅด) and this is why I definitely should try the new CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 moisturiserand would love to incorporate it with my morning routine โ˜บ๏ธ . It seems the perfect addition to my morning skincare products and like this I would always remember my SPF and won't skip it ๐Ÿ™ˆโ˜บ๏ธ (#guilty) and won't go as crazy about my growing dark spots ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿฆ’ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jeasays
Nourished Novice
05/11/24-07:24
Would love to try out this brand and product. As I have oily skin and skin becomes so rough n some dry patches too. So it will be better for me to try out. Hope for the win.
Annie68
Skin Scholar
05/11/24-07:03
My morning routine consists of Cleansing with Cerave Hydrating cleanser & Cerave micellar water. After this I apply a serum & moisturiser & my last step is always Spf I would love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50! as it would save time as its a 2 in 1 product. The Cerave moisturiser would help my skin to keep hydrated.
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
05/10/24-21:39
My first step in skincare every single morning is shower with hydrating cleanser for dry and normal skin. I found this cleanser perfect for my skin and love the feeling which it gives me feeling so fresh and hydrated! After the shower I use Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid serum it really works wonders and my skin looks healthy and plumped! I also apply every morning CeraVe SA Renewing Foot Cream and CeraVe Reparative hand cream. Both of this products I use to prevent dryness as I have tendency to very dry skin . I would love to win CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion to complete my daily morning routine and for best sun protection and extra hydration! I am 46, have dry skin and hydration and sun protection is the key for healthy skin!
The steps in my everyday morning routine ๐ŸŒ…
Shra
Moisturised Master
05/10/24-19:04
Starting the day with healthier-looking, moisturized skin sounds like a dream! My morning routine begins with CeraVe hydrating cream-to-foam cleanser, followed by applying a lightweight moisturizer and sunscreen. Incorporating the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 would be fantastic because it combines hydration and sun protection in one step, simplifying my routine and ensuring my skin stays protected throughout the day. Plus, knowing CeraVe's reputation for gentle yet effective skincare, I'm excited about the potential benefits it could bring to my morning routine.
Healthier-looking, moisturized skin ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ