Home
CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Jade
Skin Expert
29/02/24-18:23 (edited)

Hey Me + CeraVe!

I was wondering if anyone uses CeraVe Micellar Cleansing water?

Here are some benefits of using CeraVe Micellar Water ๐Ÿ’š

1 Gentle Cleansing: Micellar water is a gentle cleanser that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
It effectively removes impurities from the skin's surface without causing irritation or stripping away the skin's natural moisture.

2 Makeup Removal: Micellar water is particularly effective at removing makeup, including waterproof formulas. The micelles in the water attract and dissolve makeup particles, allowing them to be easily wiped away with a cotton pad or cloth.

3 Hydration: CeraVe Micellar Water is formulated with hydrating ingredients like ceramides and niacinamide, which help to replenish and retain moisture in the skin. This can leave your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated after cleansing.

4 No Rinse Formula: One of the key advantages of micellar water is that it does not require rinsing. This makes it a convenient option for those who want to cleanse their skin on the go or for those who prefer to avoid excessive water usage. The Micellar Cleanser Water is also, Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free.

5 Versatility: Micellar water can be used not only on the face but also on other parts of the body, such as the neck, chest, or hands. It can be a useful addition to your skincare routine for quick and easy cleansing.

It's important to note that while micellar water is, ย effective at removing surface impurities, it may not be sufficient as a standalone cleanser for deep cleansing or removing heavy makeup.

I always do recommend following up with a regular facial cleanser for a thorough cleanse ๐Ÿ’š

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried Micellar Water? ๐Ÿ’š
45 votes
Yes I have tried CeraVe Micellar Cleansing water?
No, Not Yet I would like to!
I have tried other Micellar waters
Tag
Routine Advice
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
28/02/24-14:39 (edited)

Hi everyone, quick question. Do you know what all of these products have in common?

They contain CERAMIDES.

CERAmides + mVE technology = CERAVE

Since the beginning, we have been using 3 Essential Ceramides within our product formula. This trio of ceramides - 1, 3 and 6-II help to hydrate the skin and lock in moisture. Developed with Dermatologists, the unique formulation helps to strengthen the skinโ€™s natural protective barrier against environmental aggressors (pollution etc) and prevent dryness/dehydration within the skin.

CeraVe products also have MultiVescular Emulsion (MVE) Technology. This is a delivery system which has been designed to help release the ceramide formula over an extended period of time, which ensures lasting hydration and barrier support all day long! This system allows for steady, controlled absorption of the product ingredients.

At CeraVe, we work with dermatologists to develop our products and have done this since the brand was founded in 2005.
Dermatologists insights into skin health and their understanding of common skin concerns have been essential and it is a deep, ongoing partnership which ensures every CeraVe product is created with professional knowledge behind it.

So, rest assured, if you are looking for a cleanser, serum or moisturiser (whether it is for the face or body) know that CeraVeโ€™s products are here to protect, strengthen and hydrate the skin and they are backed by science.

Emily ๐Ÿ’™

How well do you know CERAVE?
Tag
Skin Science
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
28/02/24-09:52

Hi everyone, how are you? I wanted to let you know that this is your last chance to trial & review our CeraVe Moisturising Cream*

To apply, please click the link below and fill out the online form. Make sure to double-check that you've added your correct address details, as we will not be able to send replacement samples if the address was entered incorrectly.

https://app.odore.com/api/v1/link/campaign/e65c831a-c8d5-4acc-b82c-63c538a30758/ui/

UK residents only. Entries open 12:00 19/02/24 until 23:59 04/03/24. Entry via online form via Me + CeraVe. 1000 of CeraVe, Moisturising Cream 7ml samples available, subject to availability whilst stocks last. Full T&Cs https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions CeraVe, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.

Tag
Product Testing
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
23/02/24-10:31 (edited)

Did you know we have an eye cream in our range?

Say hello to hydrated and brighter under eyes with the Eye Repair Cream!

• A lightweight and non-greasy texture which absorbs perfectly into the skin.
  • Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
  • Fragrance free and non-comedogenic formula which is great for sensitive/easily irritated eyes and if you are prone to Milia. Milia (milk spots) are commonly found around the eye area and on your face and these appear when you are using a product that is too rich for your skin. Dead skin cells become trapped in the pore and they form a small white bump.
  • Contains MVE Technology. This is a patented delivery system which releases moisturising ingredients throughout the day to provide hydration!

Ingredients:

• Ceramides to protect and strengthen the skins' natural barrier.
  • Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate and retain moisture in the skin.
  • Niacinamide to soothe and brighten.

For me personally, this is always one I come back to, it's hydrating, minimal in ingredients and I LOVE the texture. Let me know if you'll be trying the Eye Repair Cream or if you already use it in your routine! ๐Ÿ’™!

Eye Repair Cream
Tag
Skin Science
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
21/02/24-10:16

Hey Me + CeraVe! How are you all? I am thrilled to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations to @Nadeen! You have won a CeraVe Moisturising Giftbag! Head to your inbox, we have messaged you there.

Thanks to everyone who entered, we loved seeing your entries! Keep a look out for our next competition, coming soon ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Competitions
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
21/02/24-09:37

Hi everyone! I am excited to share that we have launched a new channel on Me + CeraVe!

๐Ÿ’™ Recieve Free Samples!
We're now offering you the chance to recieve free CeraVe samples to trial and review!

To be in with the chance of recieivng free samples, please head to the channel Free Samples. ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Tips & Tricks
Jade
Skin Expert
12/02/24-17:05

Hey Me + CeraVe

I wanted to check in and see who has been able to try the new Advanced Repair Ointment?

I have been applying this regularly and wanted to share some ways you can add this to your routine. The ointment provides intense hydration and helps to repair the skin's protective barrier. It is suitable for dry, rough, and cracked skin.

Ways to use CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment๐Ÿ’™

1 Cleanse the affected area: Before applying the ointment, ensure that the area is clean and dry. Gently wash the area with a mild cleanser, ย such as the hydrating foaming oil cleanser - then pat dry with a clean towel. (Unless you are layering, like me in the video)

2 Apply a generous layer: ย Take a sufficient amount of the ointment as needed; then use your fingertips or a clean applicator to spread a thick and even layer over the skin. Focus on areas that require extra hydration or have dryness or cracks. Such as lips and areas you can see or feel that need extra repairing.

3 Massage gently: Once the ointment is applied, gently massage it into the skin using circular motions. This application will help the ointment to absorb and penetrate deeply into the skin.

4 Reapply as needed: Depending on the severity of dryness or irritation, you may need to reapply the ointment throughout the day. You can apply it over your skin when needed. For me and many others, the skin can get super dry in winter, especially if your skin is a dry skin type or concerns arise you need the extra application. You can also apply it over your skincare + Makeup - (being extra gentle)

5 Wash your hands: After applying the Advanced Repair Ointment, wash your hands thoroughly to remove any residue; you can also use it to repair your hands (like me in the video)

Enjoy the video, and share any questions or concerns you may have.
Jade ๐Ÿ’™

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried the Advanced Repair Ointment yet?
108 votes
Yes, been using on face, body and lips ๐Ÿ’™
No, but I think I need this ๐Ÿ’™
Maybe another time ๐Ÿ’™
Tag
Tips & Tricks
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
12/02/24-11:39 (edited)

Did you see us last night at the Superbowl? ๐Ÿ‰ ๐ŸŸ๏ธ We just want to clarify that CeraVe is, and always has been, developed with dermatologists. ๐Ÿฅผ Help us fight imposters like Michael Cera and discover our range of face and body moisturisers, all formulated with 3 Essential Ceramides and help to keep skin feeling (and looking!) hydrated ๐Ÿ’ง