Home / CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
10/05/24-16:08 (edited)

Hey Me + CeraVe, how are you? Great news - we have a NEW competition, now live!

To help you hydrate and protect your skin all in one easy step, we're offering uou the chance to WIN a CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: your ultimate skincare sidekick!*

To learn how to enter, please click here.

Good luck! ๐Ÿ’™

*UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to WIN a CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: your ultimate skincare sidekick! Entries open 12:00 07/05/24 until 23:59 02/06/24. For your chance to win, in the Skincare Chats channel, please tell us the steps in your everyday morning routine, and why youโ€™d love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50! Prize is a complimentary CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 (52ml). Full T&Cs: https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 3 prize winners.

Click on an answer to vote
Have you entered?!
12 votes
Yes, already entered!
No, running to enter now!
Tag
Competitions
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
08/05/24-09:30

Hey Me + CeraVe! How are you all? I hope you had a great long weekend. I am thrilled to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations to @Hope ! You have won Your Full Blemish-Prone Skin Routine. Head to your inbox, we have messaged you there.

Thanks to everyone who entered, we loved seeing your entries! Keep a look out for our next competition, coming soon ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Competitions
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
02/05/24-14:00

Hi Community,

We know trying multiple products simultaneously or using a complicated routine is tempting. However, too many ingredients can compromise the skin barrier, leading to skin irritation.๐Ÿ’™

Sometimes, your skincare products don't need to be 'sexy', and Cerave proves just that! It's about productive, results-driven formulas and affordable price points.๐Ÿ’™

Cerave provides the perfect dermatologist-approved and developed products for your cleanse and prep skincare routine.

These are my chosen top 4 products which work for my dehydrated skin, and I like to keep it simple.

Cleanse and take my make-up off with the Miceller water. It is suitable for day and night.
Apply my Moisturising SPF lotion during the day and my hyaluronic serum and moisturiser at night.

This routine is simple and unsexy, but I know I am hydrating and protecting my skin day and night without compromising the skin barrier.๐Ÿ’™

Let us know in the comments what your unsexy routine would be.

Elizabeth ๐Ÿ’™

Select one or several answers to vote
Do you think a simple unsexy routine is beneficial?
68 votes
Yes
No
Submit
UNSEXY PRODUCTS THAT ACUALLY WORK!!
Tag
Routine Advice
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
01/05/24-10:22

Hi Community,

How are you all doing? Spring has sprung at last!! Welcome to May ๐ŸŒผ

I hope some of you have attended one of the university bus tours. They look great and fun. ๐Ÿ’™

I am highlighting another of my favourite products today, the 50 ml moisturiser cream.

This deeply moisturising face cream delivers long-lasting hydration to dry skin.
This cream is powered by MVE Delivery technology; the rich formula delivers up to 24 hours of hydration to the face and body, with a non-greasy texture remaining gentle and lightweight on the skin.

This face cream combines a blend of ceramides with hyaluronic acid to help nourish the skin barrier and deliver a much-needed boost of moisture. After use, the skin feels replenished and silky soft to the touch, with the appearance of dryness diminished.

WHEN TO USE?

• As often as needed
    Application: apply liberally to the skin.
    Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rince thoroughly with water.

INGREDIENT BENEFITS

Ceramides: Long-chain lipids that work to lock in moisture.
Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that supports long-lasting hydration.

The Hydrating Cleanser is frequently used before applying the moisturiser.
This moisturiser does not have an SPF, so one would need to apply an SPF on top.๐Ÿ’™

Let us know if you have used this moisturiser before.

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Elizabeth ๐Ÿ’™

Select one or several answers to vote
Would you find this product useful to carry in your bag?
51 votes
Yes
No
Submit
CERAVE MOISTURISING CREAM 50Ml
Tag
Routine Advice
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
30/04/24-15:58 (edited)

This post is for you! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Many products targetting blemish-prone skin are better suited for oilier skin types, so what should we use if our skin type is dry?

Always choose a cleanser based on your skin type. For dry skin, I recommend any of the green cleansers (labelled โ€œHydratingโ€). So you have a choice of:

• Hydrating (non foaming) which is better for really dry skin.
  • Hydrating Cream to Foam
  • Hydrating Foaming Oil

What about the rest of the routine?
For the morning, there is no better choice than the AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50. This is a non-comedogenic formula (less likely to clog your pores) and it has a lightweight texture, providing hydration without being heavy or greasy on the skin.

For evening, double cleansing is essential, either using the Micellar Water (to remove makeup) before using your cleanser of choice OR use your cleanser twice to ensure previous skincare product and any dirt, oils are removed from the skin.
Follow up wtith the Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum to make sure you are providing hydration in the routine again. Hyaluronic Acid is a great ingredient to have in the routine, whether you are dry, oily or blemish prone as it prevents moisture loss and helps to protect your skin barrier.
Wait a few minutes before layering the Blemish Control Gel over the top, this will target the blemishes, blackheads or any congestion in the skin, providing a gentle exfoliation to unclog pores and reduce inflammation.

If you are eczema prone, please only use the Blemish Control Gel as a spot treatment, not all over the face as this can only irritate eczema further. If you are unsure, you can always reach out to me, Jade or Elizabeth to advise what is best.

Hope you're all having a great week! I'll be at CeraVe High tomorrow at the Liverpool University which I'm really looking forward to. If you're local to Liverpool or want to visit for the day, I highly recommend coming along, we have samples/prizes to win (whilst stocks last!) Hope to see some of you there!

Emily๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Routine Advice
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
25/04/24-12:17

Hi Me + CeraVe, how are you? CeraVe is on the road visiting universities nationwide ๐ŸšŒ To celebrate, we've launched limited-edition exclusive challenges! This is your chance to earn extra points and unlock rewards!

Explore CeraVe High exclusive challenges here.

Can't attend? Enter our CeraVe High competition here.

Enjoy! ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Missions
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
23/04/24-08:39

Hey everyone! Did you enjoy last night's Live Event, After School Skincare with Dr Angela Tewari? Weโ€™d love to hear your feedback. Please let us know your thoughts in the survey below!

Click here to take the surey.

You can get points from doing this via this mission: Complete a survey.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Events
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
22/04/24-08:54 (edited)

Hi Me + CeraVe, how are you? Join us TONIGHT our exclusive After School Skincare Live Event with Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Angela Tewawri, and CeraVe Educator, Rosie Varlas!

Dr. Angela Tewari is here to help you discover the perfect, gentle skincare routine for ages 9-18. Tune in and unlock the secrets to a skincare routine tailored to the skin's needs at these ages.

When?
Monday 22 April, 6:45 - 7:30 PM

Where?
Live on Microsoft Teams
Register here

Link to join at 6:45 PM
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3Ameeting_Yjc2ODRjYjUtNDYxYS00ODZlLWJhMzItMzRiZWQxYjU2NjM0%40thread.v2/0?context={"Tid"%3A"e4e1abd9-eac7-4a71-ab52-da5c998aa7ba"%2C"Oid"%3A"8e54ce53-0d93-4a85-9f3c-0b4d88c396b5"}

As a reminder, please can you keep yourselves muted and turn off your cameras, to allow Dr. Angela and Rosie to speak?

Drop your questions for Dr. Angela in the comments below! ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Events