/ CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.

Write something
Most recent
Filter
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
07/08/24-15:17

Hey Community, how are you? We have a new Product Test for you to apply for! We're giving 100 of you the chance to test our New Oil Control Moisturising Gel- Cream!*
How do I test the this?
Head to the'Become a Tester' channel and apply!
Good luck and enjoy! 💙

T&Cs: *UK residents aged 18+ only. Entries open 01.07.24 until 11.59 21.07.24. Entry via invitation from Me & CeraVe, CeraVe Oil Control Moisturising Gel-Cream 52ml Product Review. Subject to availability while stocks last. Full TCs available here https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.

Tag
Product Testing
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
07/08/24-14:56

Good afternoon Me&CeraVe!

Hope you're having a great day.

I am pleased to announce the winner of our latest competition is....

**@Brioney ! Congratulations, you have won a FULL CeraVe Face Care Range 🥳 **

Head to your inbox, we have messaged you there!

Thanks to everyone who entered, our next competition is being accounced shortly.

Emily 💙

Tag
Competitions
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
07/04/24-15:39

Hi everyone, how are you doing? I am so excited to announce our upcoming community exclusive event!

Join us LIVE on Microsoft Teams for Ask the Skin Experts:How to find the right cleanser for you! Our Skin Experts will answer all your questions about cleansing!

9 July 2024, 12:00 - 13:00 UK Time.

We can't wait to see you there!

Register here!

Drop any questions for our Skin Experts in the comments below! 💙

Tag
Events
CeraVe Technical Support
Admin
07/02/24-13:17

Hey Me + CeraVe, how is everyone doing?

I am very excited to announce June's Member of the Month!

Congratulations @Tasha ! Thanks for your dedication to Me + CeraVe, please enjoy your points! 💙

Tag
Missions
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
07/01/24-13:44 (edited)

Hey Me + CeraVe, how are you? What did everyone get up to this weekend? Great news - we have a NEW competition, now live

Ourr NEW Skin Renewing Range is finally available in the UK! To celebrate, we are offering one winner the Chance to WIN the Full Skin Renewing Routine*

To learn how to enter, please click here.

Good luck! 💙

UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to WIN the Full Skin Renewing Routine*! Entries open 12:00 01/07/24 until 23:59 30/07/24. For your chance to win, in the Skincare Chats channel, please tell us your skin type and major skin concern! Prize is a complimentary CeraVe giftbag containing the following 4x full-sized products: Hydrating Facial Cleanser (236ml), Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum (30ml), Skin Renewing Vitamin C Eye Cream (15ml), AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 (52ml), Full T&Cs: https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

Tag
Competitions
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/26/24-13:42

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday, what a beautiful day! Summer is the time to GLOW, so if you want brighter and radiant skin then keep on reading...

Have you heard we have a new range in the UK? Skin Renewing

One of the products is the Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum

A Vitamin C Serum is amazing for targeting uneven skin tone and dullness in the skin. This contains Pure L-Ascorbic Acid, which is the purest form of Vitamin C and an antioxidant. It's great to have an antioxidant in your routine as it protects your skin against pollution and UV radiation.

This serum has a lightweight and gentle formula which is suitable for sensitive skin. It is fragrance free, non comedogenic (won't clog pores) and paraben free.

How to use
Use in your morning routine, after cleansing and before applying your Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF.

Key Ingredients

• 10% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)
  • Hyaluronic Acid - to hydrate
  • Vitamin B5 - to soothe and prevent irritation
  • 3 Essential Ceramides - to strengthen the skin barrier

Hope you love this product 💙

Emily x

Click on an answer to vote
Thoughts on the Vitamin C Serum
146 votes
It’s on my wishlist! 🛍
Already bought it and loving it ☀️
Tag
Routine Advice
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/25/24-15:01

Hey Me and CeraVe

Happy summertime!!☀️ I hope everyone is keeping well 💙

I wanted to check in with you all and find out ; What skincare topics are you most interested in learning about?

• Blemishes
  • Sensitive Skin
  • Anti-Aging
  • Sun Protection
  • Other (please specify)

Please share your main choices on the poll , so we can support you with this! Look forward to hearing you answers!

Love Me + the CeraVe team 💙

What skincare topic are you most interested in learning about? 🖊️ 📄
122 votes
Blemishes💙
Sensitive Skin💚
Anti-Aging💙
Sun Protection💚
Other (please specify in the comments) 💙💚
Tag
Missions
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/25/24-10:29

Are you a Uni Student who signed up via our University Bus Tour? We want to hear from you. This is a chance to connect with similar individuals and talk about anything to do with your Skin and CeraVe + highlight missions 💙💚

Are you a Uni Student who signed up via our University Bus Tour? 💙
27 votes
Yes I graduated to the community this way 💙
No, I found out through a different class 💙
Tag
Missions