Home / CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
03/20/24-17:17

Exfoliating and hydrating body moisturiser?! Check!

Say hello to smoother, softer and nourished skin 💙

This cream contains Salicylic Acid which is a chemical exfoliant, this is brilliant if you have any skin texture whether it's blemishes, keratosis pilaris or psoriasis prone skin.

The other main ingredient is Urea (10%) and this helps to retain the skins' moisture.

Due to the formulation, we don't recommend to use this on your face. This is a body cream.

For best results
Use the SA Smoothing Cleanser in the shower and follow up with the SA Smoothing Cream on damp skin! This moisturiser also comes in two sizes (one is in a tube and the other is a tub.)

Hope you enjoyed the video, let me know in the comments if you use this cream 💙

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried the SA Smoothing range?
63 votes
YES - LOVE IT 💙
Didn’t know about this range but sounds amazing 😍💙
Tag
Skin Science
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
03/18/24-11:58 (edited)

Do you love CeraVe and want to show your support? Vote for us in SheerLuxe Beauty Awards 2024!

We are thrilled to announce that the CeraVe has been shortlist...

• Hydrating Cleanser as 'Best Cleansing Product'
  • Moisturising Cream as 'Best Moisturiser'
  • Blemish Control Gel as 'Best Problematic Skin Treatment'
  • CeraVe as 'Best Budget Beauty Brand

Please vote here: https://o2sdsai0aic.typeform.com/to/KLD083Cl

All respondents will be entered into a draw to WIN a huge beauty bundle once the winners have been announced!

Let's show the CeraVe love! 💙

Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
03/18/24-09:22

Hey everyone! We're starting the week with some exciting news! We offering you the chance to trial & review our CeraVe CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser!*

To apply, please click the link below and fill out the online form.

https://app.odore.com/api/v1/link/campaign/870324c0-1617-47f5-bb6a-23276342aecf/ui/

UK residents only. Entries open 12:00 18/03/24 until 23:59 01/04/24. Entry via online form via Me + CeraVe. 1000 of CeraVe, Blemish Cleanser 1.5ml samples available, subject to availability whilst stocks last. Full T&Cs https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions CeraVe,CeraVe, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.

Tag
Product Testing
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
03/13/24-16:44 (edited)

Hi Community,

We are in love with this ointment.💙 We can't get enough of it 💙

Why??

Its dermatologically developed and non-comedogenic formula uses the power of 3 essential Ceramics, Petrolatum and Hyaluronic Acid, to lock in moisture, prevent water loss and restore the skin's natural barrier.💙💙

What is Petrolatum?

It is an emollient that can penetrate all of the uttermost layers of the skin, making it perfect to treat and heal stubborn dry patches, chapped skin and minor irritations.💙
I have been using it on my cracked lips and heels - which are often neglected and get super dry in the winter months. I have been seeing immediate results.💙

CeraVe products have only the best ingredients; they are easily accessible and come at an affordable price point.💙

Who is this ointment for?

It's for all skin types and babies from 1 month without fragrances, dyes or lanolin.
It is good to use any time during the day. It comes in a 50ml, so it's easy to use whilst travelling.💙

Please let us know what you use the advanced repair ointment for.

Elizabeth. 💙

CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment 💙💙
Tag
Routine Advice
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
03/13/24-16:11 (edited)

Hi everyone, how are you all?

Today I wanted to share all the key ingredients within our products - and why they make our products so great!

Hyaluronic Acid
This is in nearly all of our products but it is actually the most gentle acid, it acts as a humectant which means it attracts water and prevents moisture loss. This is good for dry, dehydrated skin.

Salicylic Acid
An exfoliant to the skin. This helps to unclog pores which is ideal if you are prone to blackheads, clogged pores and blemishes. This can be used on combination-oily skin types daily, however if you have normal-dry skin, it should be used 1-2 x weekly.

Retinol
Retinol promotes your skin's natural exfoliation process and encourages the shedding of dead skin cells, which can help refine your skin’s surface. Retinol should be introduced slowly into a routine to avoid dryness and irritation.

Glycolic and Lactic Acid (AHA)
Both acids are helpful for smoothing and softening rough or scaly skin. These are exfoliating ingredients which are one of the gentlest alpha-hydroxy acids, and they offers hydrating benefits as well.

Niacinamide
Niacinamide can help soothe the skin and has been shown to have antioxidant capabilities as well. In addition, it helps to improve the appearance of skin discoloration and other visible signs of environmental damage.

Ceramides
We've spoken about these recently, to re-cap, Ceramides are found in all of our products and they help to strengthen our skin barrier and helps to repair damaged skin.

Urea
This is found in our SA Smoothing Cream (which I will be talking about next week). Urea is brilliant for dry, rough skin as it helps to provide hydration and reduce the build up of dead skin cells.

Squalane
This is an emollient which has the ability to penetrate all of the uppermost layers of the skin to fill in the spaces between skin cells. It also prevents moisture loss and helps to provide immediate hydration for comprimised/damaged skin.

Only the best ingredients will do!

Hope you enjoyed reading, have a lovely evening 💙

Tag
Skin Science
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
03/12/24-17:00

Hi Community,

I hope you are well. If your skin is feeling VERY dry this video is for you. 💙

Enjoy
Elizabeth💙

Select one or several answers to vote
Have you tried this moisturiser yet?
52 votes
Yes
NO
Submit
Tag
Routine Advice
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
03/11/24-21:57

Hey Me + CeraVe, how is everyone doing? I wanted to announce February's Member of the Month! Congratulations @Rosie555 ! Thanks for your dedication to Me + CeraVe, please enjoy your points! 💙

Tag
Tips & Tricks
Jade
Skin Expert
03/11/24-19:58 (edited)

Happy Monday Evening 💙

I hope everyone is doing well -  I wanted to share some simple skin tips, on looking after your skin post-flu.  It is common for your skin to experience some changes, such as the skin can become dryer and irritated, naturally needing extra hydration.

Here are a few tips to help your skin recover

Skin Tips
I have a dry skin type, so I always opt for a hydrating cleanser to cleanse and hydrate my skin! Cleansing is an important part of your routine, just like cleaning your teeth, Always cleanse your skin, even if it is with a micellar water (AM more so) .

Moisturise using a moisturiser that suits your skin type and adjusts to the condition of your skin. The Facial Moisturizing lotion SPF 50 is suitable for all skin types and is a moisturiser and high broad spectrum, sun protection in one.

Repair your skin barrier; This is when you notice dry and rough skin. The Advanced Repair Ointment is the perfect barrier repair applying to all the areas of your skin you need extra reparing. I love using this on my lips and the backs of my hands too.

Enjoy the Skin tips! Also please let me know if there are any products, routines, or tips you would like more information on so I can share them with you 💙

Have a great week Everyone - Jade 😊

Tag
Tips & Tricks