/ CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.

Write something
Most recent
Filter
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/19/24-15:25

Hi Community,

I am just sharing the Cerave Facial Moisturising lotion SPF 50 love in this video.๐Ÿ’™

If you have tried it please share the love with me๐Ÿ’™

Thanks
Elizabeth ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Routine Advice
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/19/24-10:56

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well and having a good week.

Do you double cleanse? What is double cleansing? Is it necessary in my routine?

Today we will be going into more detail of why a Micellar Cleansing Water can be beneficial in your routine.

What is a Micellar Water?
A Micellar Water removes dirt, make-up and SPF.

Why is it necessary?
A Micellar Water is good to use in your evening routine before you use your Cleanser of choice, as you need to remove SPF/makeup before your do a deeper cleanse into the pores. If you don't, this can lead to a build up of dead skin cells, blackheads and blemishes.

Contains;

• Ceramides to strengthen your skin barrier.
  • Niacinamide to soothe and calm the skin.

Benefits;

• Removes face and eye makeup easily.
  • Fragrance free.
  • Paraben free.
  • Non-comedogenic (those prone to blemishes can use!)

How to use;
Watch the video! ๏ฟฝ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

Emily x

Click on an answer to vote
Do you double cleanse?๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
89 votes
Yes ๐Ÿ’™
No but Iโ€™m thinking I might start ๐Ÿ’™
Tag
Routine Advice
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/17/24-14:47

Hi everyone!

If you are enjoying this community and feel like friends/ family will benefit, please feel free to use your referral link (you can also get points!)."

Share the Me + CeraVe love and invite your friends. Introduce a friend to Me + CeraVe, and youโ€™ll both receive 20 points! Thereโ€™s no limit to how many times you can share your code or link โ€“ after all, everyone could learn more about their skin!

Once your friend signs up to Me + CeraVe using your unique referral code or link, you will automatically earn 20 points.

You can access your unique referral link and code under your challenges section ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Tag
Missions
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/13/24-09:52

Hi everyone,

Summer = sandal weather!

So now is the perfect time to be using the SA Renewing Foot Cream.

It contains:
Salicylic Acid - to exfoliate the skin, improving skin texture and rough skin.
Hyaluornic Acid - to deeply nourish and hydrate.
Niacinamide - to soothe and improve skin texture.
MVE technology - which allows the product to continuosly provide hydration for 24 hours once it has been applied to the skin!

It as a non-greasy, fast absorbing texture and it can be used morning and evening if you have particularly rough skin on your feet.

Top Tip! For best results, apply before you go to bed. Apply liberally to the feet, allow the product to absorb for a few minutes then put socks on to keep the product on the skin - waking up to smoother and softer feet. You're welcome!

Let me know in the comments if you have used this foot cream or if it's on your shopping list this summer ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Skin Science
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
06/12/24-15:45 (edited)

Hi everyone! I wanted to remind you that our next communtiy event is TONIGHT!

Join us LIVE on Microsoft Teams with Dr. Angela Tewari!

6:45 - 7:30 PM

As a reminder, please keep yourselves on mute and turn yoru cameras off, so we can allow Rosie and Dr. Angela Tewari to be seen?

Link to join: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3Ameeting_Njg5ZDk5ZTMtMjQ5MS00MWFmLTg3ZWUtNDUyYmIwNDA2NjIy%40thread.v2/0?context={"Tid"%3A"e4e1abd9-eac7-4a71-ab52-da5c998aa7ba"%2C"Oid"%3A"8e54ce53-0d93-4a85-9f3c-0b4d88c396b5"}

See you soon!

Tag
Events
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/12/24-09:38

Hi Community,
I hope you are well. Let's hope summer is on its way soon. Well, at least the sun๐ŸŒž where is it? Do you think it knows it's June??

As you will see, I will soon have a few posts and videos on this Sun Protection moisturiser, and I am just sharing my love.๐Ÿ’™
I have been using it every day for the last two months and have seen a difference in my skin. I have even had people comment on how lovely my skin looks. Have I had some work done? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I love it because it protects my skin from UVA and UVB. It has the three essential ceramides, leaving my skin so soothed and hydrated. It is for normal to dry skin. This cream locks in moisture to create the look of softer, smoother skin. Topped off with skin-balancing niacinamide and vitamin E, the hydrating cream balances an even-looking skin tone.

I also love it as it is a two-in-one. It is lovely under make-up.

Let us know if you have tried it yet.

Elizabeth

Select one or several answers to vote
Will try it?
56 votes
Yes
No
Maybe
Submit
MY LOVE FOR CERAVE FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION SPF50๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Tag
Routine Advice
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
06/11/24-15:15

Hi everyone, how are you? I wanted to remind you that our next communtiy event is tomorrow!

Sun Protection 101
Join us LIVE on Microsoft Teams with Dr. Angela Tewari!

12 June, 6:45 - 7:30 PM

Do you have any questions for Dr. Angela Tewari? Drop them below!

Tag
Events
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
06/10/24-08:51 (edited)

Hey Me & CeraVe! How are you all? What did everyone get up to this weekend?

I am thrilled to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations @SSH-B ๐ŸŒน ! You have won Your Complete CeraVe Routine!* ๐Ÿ’™ Head to your inbox, we have messaged you there.

Thanks to everyone who entered, we loved seeing your entries! Keep a look out for our next competition, coming soon ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Competitions