/ CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.

Write something
Most recent
Filter
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
06/06/24-08:47

Hi everyone, how are you doing? I am so excited to announce our upcoming community exclusive event!

Join us LIVE Microsoft Teams with Dr. Angela Tewari!

12 June, 6:45 - 7:30 PM

Ready to face the sun with the help of a dermatologist? ☀️ Dr. Tewari is here to debunk common SPF myths and share her top sun care tips so you can face it like a dermatologist!

Register here!

Drop any questions for Dr. Angela Tewari in the comments below! ☀️

Sun Protection 101: Live Event with Dr. Angela Tewari ☀️
Tag
Events
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
06/06/24-08:00

Hey Community, how are you? We have a new Product Test for you to apply for! We're giving 100 of you the chance to test our Hyaluronic Acid Serum!*

How do I test the this?
Head to the'Become a Tester' channel and apply!

Good luck and enjoy! 💙

Tag
Product Testing
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/04/24-10:28 (edited)

Hey, Me and CeraVe Community!

Is anyone struggling with occasional breakouts, regardless of age or skin type? I find myself personally that each month in my female cycle,  I have a blemish show up on my skin.

Firstly,  you may notice a bump or feel that area sore on the skin with the blemish and then with a day or few, the blemish surfaces to the skin. In the PM,  apply the blemish control gel to target this inflammation.

Some factors of blemish control gel 💚
• Fast-acting formula: Targets and shrinks blemishes quickly.
• Invisible finish: Can be worn under makeup without detection.
• Gentle on skin: Suitable for sensitive skin types.

Active Ingredients in blemish control gel 💚

• Formulated with Glycolic, Lactic & Salicylic Acid: to exfoliate and unclog pores.
• Enriched with 3 Essential Ceramides: Helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural protective barrier, even when treating blemishes.
• Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Reduces redness and inflammation associated with breakouts.

If your skin is blemish-prone, you can apply this all over, or like me as an individual blemish-correct when needed 💚

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried the blemish control gel? 💚
84 votes
I apply when needed 💚
I apply in the evenings 💚
Not yet 💚
Tag
Routine Advice
CeraVe Technical Support
Admin
06/04/24-09:41

Hey Me + CeraVe, how is everyone doing?

I am very excited to announce May's Member of the Month!

Congratulations @DesC! Thanks for your dedication to Me + CeraVe, please enjoy your points! 💙

Tag
Missions
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
05/31/24-14:29 (edited)

Hey Me + CeraVe Community! How is everyone?

I recently shared information on the Hyaluronic acid serum and the eye repair cream in a few posts below. I wanted to show you a rough amount of the product and application here 💙

Generally, a pea-sized amount is for the hyaluronic acid serum, then x2 rice-size amounts, 1 for each eye.

💙For the eye serum, gently dab a small amount onto your ring finger and lightly pat it around the orbital bone. (avoid direct contact with the eyes) Be careful not to apply too much pressure or tug on the delicate skin around the eyes.

💙For the face serum, start with a pea-sized amount and then spread it evenly across your face, avoiding the eye area. Use gentle upward motions to massage the serum into your skin until fully absorbed.

Enjoy the Application 💙

Tag
Routine Advice
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
05/28/24-18:43 (edited)

Hey Me + CeraVe, I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend 💙

I am sharing with you all my current favourite, 2 IN 1 Facial Moisturising daily lotion - I have been using this AM daily, and I am finding this so ideal for those mornings when you want everything in one. Including Moisturising factors and SPF 50💙

Firstly - The Facial Moisturising lotion is broad-spectrum protection, shielding your skin from UVA and UVB rays. This is a skincare must for me and everyone, Preventing premature ageing, like wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots, caused by sun exposure.

Secondly - My skin is hydrated and healthy with ceramides and vitamin E. These Moisturising ingredients will help maintain your skin's natural moisture balance, preventing dryness, flakiness, and irritation.

Applying the Facial Moisutusig lotion spf 50 means - you're getting sun protection and skincare in one step! This 2 in 1 will help to make your morning routine effective. Plus, the formula is lightweight and won't clog pores, making them perfect for everyday use and ALL skin types 💙

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried the Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50? 💙
100 votes
Yes , I apply Everyday 💙
Sometimes 💙
Not yet 💙
Tag
Routine Advice
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
05/22/24-13:59 (edited)

Hi everyone, hope you’re all well and having a lovely week!

As I shared my top body products last week, I wanted to share my face essentials this week.

1. Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser
This cleanser is great for all skin types, it does a really good job at removing makeup, dirt and impurities without drying out the skin. I recommend this all the time to customers if they have combination, normal and dehydrated skin.

2. AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50
A brilliant, lightweight yet super hydrating formula that keeps your skin moisturised as well as protected against UVA and UVB rays. Lovely 2-in-1 product that is quick and easy to apply and sinks into the skin quickly.

3. PM Facial Moisturising Lotion
A similar product to the AM version, which contains a hydrating and lightweight texture just without the SPF content which makes it perfect for evening use. This is great over the top of a serum to lock in the product. These lotions also contain essential ceramides to strengthen your skin barrier.

Let me know in the comments what your top 3 face essentials are!

Emily 💙

Tag
Skin Science
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
05/22/24-09:30 (edited)

Because one competition just isn't enough... We're bringing you another chance to WIN AGAIN this month!

It's your chance to WIN your full CeraVe Skincare Routine!*

To enter, please click here.

t

UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to WIN Your Complete CeraVe Routine!* Entries open 12:00 21/05/24 until 23:59 11/06/24. For your chance to win, in the Skincare Chats channel, please let us know your top skincare tip for Summer! Prize is a complimentary CeraVe giftbag containing the following full-sized products, personally recommended to you by a Skin Expert following an online personal consultation: Hydrating Cleanser (236ml) or Foaming Cleanser (236ml) or Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser (236ml) or Blemish Cleanser (236ml) or SA Smoothing Cleanser (236ml), and a Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum (30ml) or a Resurfacing Retinol Serum (30ml), and a AM Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF 50 (52ml), and a PM Facial Moisturising Lotion (62ml), and an Eye Repair Cream (14ml). (Full T&Cs: https://community.cerave.co.uk/app/738/customPage/839 Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

Tag
Competitions