/ CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.

Write something
Most recent
Filter
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
20/05/24-17:45

Hey Me + CeraVe!

I hope you all had a lovely sunny spring weekend - it feels like summertime in spring 💙

This time of year is all about spring cleaning, making changes to your surroundings (small or big), adjusting your wardrobe to fit the season and let's not forget our skin! Adjusting to your skincare routine in spring is a great check-in because seasonal changes can impact your skin.

Here are a few reasons why it's beneficial to make adjustments:

1 Climate changes: The weather becomes warmer and more humid. This shift can affect your skin's hydration levels and oil production. Adjusting your skincare routine can help address these changes and maintain a healthy balance. Are you experiencing any seasonal skin changes? ☀️

2 Sun protection: With the arrival of spring, the sun's intensity increases. It's crucial to incorporate sunscreen with a higher SPF. This will protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Additionally, consider using lightweight, non-comedogenic that won't clog your pores. I love the Facial lotion SPF 50 as it's a 2 in 1 moisturiser and protection.

3 Lighter textures: During spring, heavy creams and rich moisturisers may feel too heavy on the skin - using lighter textures such as serums, gels, or lotions may be a better option.

4 Targeting specific concerns: Spring is a great time to check in with your skin and notice any skincare concerns you have - such as uneven skin tone, dullness, or congestion.

Remember, everyone's skin is unique, so it's essential to listen to your skin! If you have specific concerns - or questions - please share in the "ASK AN EXPERT" Section I, Elizabeth or Emily can help with your spring Skin routine 💙💚

Tag
Routine Advice
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
20/05/24-17:28

Hi Community, hope you all had great weekends**? I wanted to let you know that we have a NEW video in our Skin School! **

Dr. Kemi Fab decode why our AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 hydrates and protects the skin in one easy step 🥼

Watch the video here.

Enjoy!

Tag
Skin Science
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
16/05/24-16:58

Hey Me + CeraVe!

How is everyone doing?

Let's talk about CeraVe Products - CeraVe may not necessarily share its products as "sexy." However, beauty is subjective, and what one person finds attractive may differ from another 💙💚

Check out my top 3 CeraVe Sexy products!

1   CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser: 
 I love this because it's super gentle and very hydrating on the skin. My skin has been dry, and this has been hydrating my skin. I love love love that I can also use this as a 2-1 face and body cleanser!

2 CeraVe Moisturising Lotion: 
I find this handy to apply on my face and body when I need a light moisturiser that hydrates and restores my skin barrier!

3 CeraVe Moisturizing Cream:
 This I've been using currently, as my skin needs a more rich cream, but with all the same ingredients as the lotion! My skin feels more nourished than my previous dry skin 💙

Remember, the effectiveness and quality of a skincare product are more important than its perceived "sexiness."

Enjoy watching the video 💙💚

Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
15/05/24-13:32

Hello everyone, hope you're having a great week so far 💙

Today I wanted to share my top 3 CeraVe Essentials that I use on my body.

1. Hydrating Cleansing Bar
    Cleanses the skin whilst maintaining the skins' natural barrier, leaving your skin feeling super soft and hydrated! This can be used on the face + body and is suitable for all skin types!

2. Moisturising Lotion
    I use this to lock in the moisture after cleansing. This has a lovely, lightweight texture which absorbs easily into the skin but very hydrating. I love using this lotion because I personally don't like a thick cream.

3. SA Smoothing Cream
    This is brilliant if you get any bumps or spots on your body. The key ingredient Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates the skin and helps to improve any skin texture.
    I use this mainly on my legs which helps to reduce any ingrown hairs and hydrates my dry heels, leaving these areas feeling super smooth! Couldn't be without this moisturiser.

Let me know if I have included any of your favourites!

Emily 💙

Tag
Routine Advice
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
14/05/24-09:05

Hey Community, how are you? We have a new Product Test for you to apply for! We're giving 100 of you the chance to test the AM Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF50!*

How do I test the AM Facial Moisturising Lotion?
Head to the'Become a Tester' channel and apply!

Good luck and enjoy! 💙

*UK residents aged 18+ only. Entries open 13.05.24 until 11.59 27.05.24. Entry via invitation from Me & CeraVe, CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 52ml Product Review. Subject to availability while stocks last. Full TCs available here https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.

Tag
Product Testing
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
13/05/24-18:29

Hey, community -I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this lovely spring!!

I wanted to chat about how serums and eye creams provide additional benefits to your skincare routine. Here's why:

Serum💙 
A serum is a lightweight, highly concentrated skincare product that contains active ingredients. Its main purpose is to target specific skin concerns such as hydration, brightening, firming, or reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I apply a facial serum every day, and for me, the hyaluronic acid serum is my everyday must!! Serums are formulated with smaller molecules, allowing them to penetrate deeper into the skin and deliver potent ingredients directly to the targeted areas. By incorporating a serum into your routine, you can address specific skin concerns more effectively. The Hyaluronic acid serum contains hyaluronic acid - helping to plump and maintain our skins, natural Hyaluronic acid - I love this!

Eye Cream💙
Let's not forget the skin around the eye area, which can sometimes be forgotten about. This area is super delicate and prone to dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles - especially with seasonal changes. Eye creams are specially formulated to address these specific concerns. The Eye Repair contains ingredients that help reduce puffiness and dark circles. The beauty of applying an eye cream can help nourish and protect the delicate skin around the eyes, keeping it hydrated and youthful-looking. The eye repair also has 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid :) if eye care is something that you don't tend to apply - Maybe this post is your sign :)

Essentially - adding a serum and an eye cream into your skincare routine can provide targeted benefits to address specific skin concerns and keep your skin looking healthy and radiant! Do you use an eye serum or face serum? I would love to know! 
Jade 💙

Tag
Tips & Tricks
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
10/05/24-16:08 (edited)

Hey Me + CeraVe, how are you? Great news - we have a NEW competition, now live!

To help you hydrate and protect your skin all in one easy step, we're offering uou the chance to WIN a CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: your ultimate skincare sidekick!*

To learn how to enter, please click here.

Good luck! 💙

*UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to WIN a CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: your ultimate skincare sidekick! Entries open 12:00 07/05/24 until 23:59 02/06/24. For your chance to win, in the Skincare Chats channel, please tell us the steps in your everyday morning routine, and why you’d love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50! Prize is a complimentary CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 (52ml). Full T&Cs: https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 3 prize winners.

Click on an answer to vote
Have you entered?!
42 votes
Yes, already entered!
No, running to enter now!
Tag
Competitions
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
08/05/24-09:30

Hey Me + CeraVe! How are you all? I hope you had a great long weekend. I am thrilled to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations to @Hope ! You have won Your Full Blemish-Prone Skin Routine. Head to your inbox, we have messaged you there.

Thanks to everyone who entered, we loved seeing your entries! Keep a look out for our next competition, coming soon 💙

Tag
Competitions