/ Why use a Serum + Eye cream? ๐Ÿ’™
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
05/13/24-18:29

Why use a Serum + Eye cream? ๐Ÿ’™

Hey, community -I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this lovely spring!!

I wanted to chat about how serums and eye creams provide additional benefits to your skincare routine. Here's why:

Serum๐Ÿ’™ย 
A serum is a lightweight, highly concentrated skincare product that contains active ingredients. Its main purpose is to target specific skin concerns such as hydration, brightening, firming, or reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I apply a facial serum every day, and for me, the hyaluronic acid serum is my everyday must!! Serums are formulated with smaller molecules, allowing them to penetrate deeper into the skin and deliver potent ingredients directly to the targeted areas. By incorporating a serum into your routine, you can address specific skin concerns more effectively. The Hyaluronic acid serum contains hyaluronic acid - helping to plump and maintain our skins, natural Hyaluronic acid - I love this!

Eye Cream๐Ÿ’™
Let's not forget the skin around the eye area, which can sometimes be forgotten about. This area is super delicate and prone to dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles - especially with seasonal changes. Eye creams are specially formulated to address these specific concerns. The Eye Repair contains ingredients that help reduce puffiness and dark circles. The beauty of applying an eye cream can help nourish and protect the delicate skin around the eyes, keeping it hydrated and youthful-looking. The eye repair also has 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid :) if eye care is something that you don't tend to apply - Maybe this post is your sign :)

Essentially - adding a serum and an eye cream into your skincare routine can provide targeted benefits to address specific skin concerns and keep your skin looking healthy and radiant! Do you use an eye serum or face serum? I would love to know!ย 
Jade ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Tips & Tricks