/ CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.

Write something
Most recent
Filter
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
24/07/24-17:55 (edited)

Hi everyone,

hope you’re all doing well!

The Advanced Repair Ointment is always in my handbag and its a staple product of mine that I use all year round, on my lips, hands and body.

It’s great for dry, chapped skin but also any skin irritation.

It contains:
💙Pharmaceutical-grade Petrolatum - to provide a barrier
💙Hyaluronic Acid for deep hydration
💙3 Essential Ceramides to soothe and repair the skin

The MVE technology found in many of our products, allow continued and slow release hydration throughout the day - so no need to re apply!

This is brilliant for summer because your skin can become dry, irritated and even damaged due to the heat and too much sun ☀️

Let me know in the comments if you are using the repair ointment in your summer routine!

We also have a fun and new feature, QUIZES. Put your CeraVe knowledge to the test below! 💙

Emily 💙

Quiz
What ingredient is NOT found in the Advanced Repair Ointment?
Hyaluronic Acid
Niacinamide
Ceramides
Tag
Skin Science
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
23/07/24-09:22 (edited)

Hi Community ,

I hope you are well?

We are so excited about this new Skin Renewing Eye Cream

Enjoy this video.💜

Let us know if you have tried it and what your thoughts are?

Elizabeth💜

Click on an answer to vote
Interested in trying this new Eye Cream
86 votes
Yes
No
Tag
Routine Advice
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
19/07/24-09:42

Happy Summer Friday, Me + CeraVe! ☀️

I hope everyone is well. As mentioned in my earlier content post, I am sharing my GRWM (get ready with me) video from the new Skin Renewing range. I created this at the CeraVe Vitamin C café, and the team and I are happy to share this range now with you all in the UK!

I know you have been asking about vitamin C, a morning skin antioxidant, and now the new eye cream with peptides to target crows' feet!

Enjoy Watching – Love Jade 💜

Quiz
What percentage is the vitamin C?💜
5%
10%
8%
Tag
Product Testing
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
16/07/24-10:01

Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

Hope you enjoy my video this week on my top picks that I would take on holiday with me ☀️

Products mentioned:

• Hydrating Cream to Foam
  • Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum
  • AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50
  • PM Facial Moisturising Lotion
  • Blemish Control Gel
  • Moisturising Lotion

Let me know in the comments if you have a holiday planned this summer and what CeraVe products you'll be taking in your suitcase!

Emily 💙

Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
15/07/24-19:02 (edited)

Happy Monday, Me +CeraVe!
How is everyone? I hope you had a great weekend :)

It was lovely seeing some of you community members at the vitamin C cafe for the new skin-renewing, vitamin C serum last week🖊️🗒️

It was a fun day, and the team enjoyed it too! I will post a video from this day I created for the new skin-renewing range on the GRWM station!

I wanted to share the new Eye Cream 💜

Target fine lines, dullness & texture to reveal visibly brighter, firmer eyes

A lightweight eye cream with a peptide complex that targets the first signs of aging. Helping to reveal a visibly brighter, firmer eye area and reduces the look of fine lines & wrinkles.
Developed with dermatologists and maintains the skin barrier.

With a peptide complex & caffeine: helping to plump, and target fine lines, and the crow’s feet are visibly reduced.
With Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid, moisture is locked in at the skin surface for a more radiant and youthful glow!
Ceramides make up around 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. As you age studies show ceramide levels decrease. CeraVe products are formulated with 3 essential ceramides to help restore and maintain the skin barrier.

KEY BENEFITS
Targets the first signs of aging:
Fine lines & wrinkles, skin texture, dullness.
Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours**
89% agree skin around the eye area looks smoother*
Can be used alone or layered under makeup.
Suitable for sensitive skin & eyes

This new eye cream is perfect for pro-aging around the eyes and a great one to step up from the eye repair cream if you want to target crow's feet!

I hope you enjoy learning about this new Eye Cream from the Skin Renewing range 💜

Tag
Product Testing
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
09/07/24-22:08 (edited)

Hi everyone, how are you doing? I am so excited to announce our upcoming community masterclass !

Dr. Derrick Phillips is here to help you learn how to protect your skin in the city with the NEW CeraVe Vitamin C Serum.

He will explore:

• Skin Confidence
  • The Science Behind Environmental Aggressors
  • Debunking & Decoding Vitamin C

Drop any questions for Dr. Derrick Phillips in the comments below!

Tag
Events
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
09/07/24-15:47

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much for attending today’s drop-in session with myself, Elizabeth, and Emily. We really hope you enjoyed the session on how to find the right cleanser for you! We also hope that you feel confident in knowing the right cleanser for you 🗒️ 🖊️

Check out the range of CeraVe cleansers which we went through today (also the Hydrating cleanser bar) What is the right cleanser for you? we would love to know!?

Please share any feedback or any questions from todays session – we very much appreciate and will answer any questions soon 💙

Thank you Me + CeraVe Team 💙💚

Tag
Events
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
09/07/24-08:59

Good Morning Me + CeraVe 💙💚

Happy Tuesday! We are looking forward to today’s drop in session at 12 talking about the right cleanser for you! Get your questions ready 💙

Date: Today
UK Time : 12:00 - 13:00
Microsoft Teams link below; Click to Join

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3Ameeting_NDcwOTk0MTMtNjZjNy00MGM5LTk2OGItYmFlMDIxM2JhZTJh%40thread.v2/0?context={"Tid"%3A"e4e1abd9-eac7-4a71-ab52-da5c998aa7ba"%2C"Oid"%3A"8e54ce53-0d93-4a85-9f3c-0b4d88c396b5"}

Elizabeth, Emily and Myself will answer all your questions about cleansing!

See you all soon 💙

Tag
Events