/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Tina
Moisturised Master
02/10/24-10:24
Hi team, Happy Saturday! I wanted to ask some advice. I get very cracked and painful lips during these winter months 😔 Can i ask for recommendations of products that may help?
Snge
Moisturised Master
02/09/24-18:30
I use Cerave hydrating cleanser but sometimes find my mascara is stubborn, should I do a second wash or try a different product to remove eye make up?
Annie68
Skin Scholar
02/09/24-13:39
What is the best facial moisturiser for mature dry skin please?
Loopylass84
Moisturised Master
02/09/24-02:29
My older teen daughter has oily skin but when the hormones hit she's suffers with acne and nothing she's tried works. What do you suggest or recommend please? The poor love is at her wits end with this and it's knocked her confidence loads this hormonal acne 😢 💙
My older teen daughter has oily skin but when the hormones
Nadine Louise
Skin Scholar
02/09/24-00:59 (edited)
Is it a Myth or is it true that you can out-grow acne? I know that acne affects around 90% of adolescents between the ages of 14-19 years old but I'm in my 30s and still get breakouts. Is this normal?
rken
Moisturised Master
02/09/24-00:06
What would you recommend for the delicate skin around the eyes?
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
02/08/24-23:06
I am mum of teenagers... Do they suppose to use moisturizer their skin and which moisturizer is best for 13-14 year old oily skin please??
I am mum of teenagers... Do they suppose to use moisturizer
Diana
Moisturised Master
02/08/24-22:21
How can I get rid of blackheads on my nose? Thank you