/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Safaa2212
Moisturised Master
09/07/24-17:37
Hi 👋 what’s the best thing for pores please?
Jamie
Nourished Novice
09/07/24-13:19
I’m new here and suffer from psoriasis, any tips would be great, thank you
Mell
Moisturised Master
09/07/24-10:11
Hi my sister has been recommended to use a daily high SPF as she has had a cancerous mole removed 😔 which would you recommend? ❤️
Skye
Moisturised Master
08/07/24-22:25
Hiiiiiii i’m needing some help on getting rid of blackheads from my nose and preventing them from coming back. I have tried multiple strips and scrubs which i think has resulted in making it worse! Someone please help😩😩😩
Oliver
08/07/24-20:55
Hi. I am looking to start a skincare routine and looking for advice. I am a man who shaves basically every day and frequently gets spots and blackheads. Thanks
Hayley ✨🦋
Moisturised Master
08/07/24-17:21 (edited)
Couple of things; 1) What are the benefits and should everyone double cleanse? My skin is dry to sensitive if that helps 😊 2) should you use a serum Am and PM or just the once a day?
Beckyc144
Nourished Novice
08/07/24-12:09
I get the odd hormonal spot on my chin which takes ages to go. The rest of my face is dry. What products do you recommend and does my routine need changing when the monthly spot appears?
Charlotte Rose
Nourished Novice
08/07/24-11:11
What spf do you recommend for combination skin, I find lots peel under my make up!
What spf do you recommend for combination skin, I find lots