Home / Become a Tester / FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION WITH SPF30
Applications closed

FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION WITH SPF30

We are giving 100 Me & CeraVe members the chance to test our AM Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF30.

CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30 is a lightweight moisturiser is suitable for all skin types and can be applied on the face daily. Enriched with SPF30 and 3 Essential Ceramides, this moisturising lotion offers broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays, preserves moisture for up to 24 hours and helps restore skin barrier function. Also suitable for sensitive skin.

BENEFITS

• Protects against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays with SPF30, in line with expert recommendation: “I recommend wearing factor 50 every day and a minimum of factor 30”
  • Continuous hydration for up to 24 hours
  • Improves skin barrier function in 1 hour^
  • Lightweight formula, non-greasy or sticky
  • Non-comedogenic. Allergy tested.
  • 89% agree product absorbs quickly^^
  • 94% agree skin feels healthier^^^
  • ^Instrumental test on 25 subjects. ^^131 & ^^^139 of 149 participants agree.

HOW TO USE

• After cleansing, use pump applicator to dispense product onto fingertips, or directly onto skin
  • Apply liberally to face and neck in the morning.
  • Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.

Learn more about the product here.

*UK residents aged 18+ only. Entries open 08.12.23 until 11.59 27.12.23. Entry via invitation from Me + CeraVe, CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30 52ml Product Review. Subject to availability while stocks last. Full TCs available here https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.

Product to test:
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30
More info
This campaign is actively running
Applications can no longer be submitted.