/ Advanced Repair Ointment๐Ÿ’™
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
02/12/24-17:05

Advanced Repair Ointment๐Ÿ’™

Hey Me + CeraVe

I wanted to check in and see who has been able to try the new Advanced Repair Ointment?

I have been applying this regularly and wanted to share some ways you can add this to your routine. The ointment provides intense hydration and helps to repair the skin's protective barrier. It is suitable for dry, rough, and cracked skin.

Ways to use CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment๐Ÿ’™

1 Cleanse the affected area: Before applying the ointment, ensure that the area is clean and dry. Gently wash the area with a mild cleanser, ย such as the hydrating foaming oil cleanser - then pat dry with a clean towel. (Unless you are layering, like me in the video)

2 Apply a generous layer: ย Take a sufficient amount of the ointment as needed; then use your fingertips or a clean applicator to spread a thick and even layer over the skin. Focus on areas that require extra hydration or have dryness or cracks. Such as lips and areas you can see or feel that need extra repairing.

3 Massage gently: Once the ointment is applied, gently massage it into the skin using circular motions. This application will help the ointment to absorb and penetrate deeply into the skin.

4 Reapply as needed: Depending on the severity of dryness or irritation, you may need to reapply the ointment throughout the day. You can apply it over your skin when needed. For me and many others, the skin can get super dry in winter, especially if your skin is a dry skin type or concerns arise you need the extra application. You can also apply it over your skincare + Makeup - (being extra gentle)

5 Wash your hands: After applying the Advanced Repair Ointment, wash your hands thoroughly to remove any residue; you can also use it to repair your hands (like me in the video)

Enjoy the video, and share any questions or concerns you may have.
Jade ๐Ÿ’™

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried the Advanced Repair Ointment yet?
114 votes
Yes, been using on face, body and lips ๐Ÿ’™
No, but I think I need this ๐Ÿ’™
Maybe another time ๐Ÿ’™
Tag
Tips & Tricks