/ CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water ๐Ÿ’š
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
29/02/24-18:23 (edited)

CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water ๐Ÿ’š

Hey Me + CeraVe!

I was wondering if anyone uses CeraVe Micellar Cleansing water?

Here are some benefits of using CeraVe Micellar Water ๐Ÿ’š

1 Gentle Cleansing: Micellar water is a gentle cleanser that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
It effectively removes impurities from the skin's surface without causing irritation or stripping away the skin's natural moisture.

2 Makeup Removal: Micellar water is particularly effective at removing makeup, including waterproof formulas. The micelles in the water attract and dissolve makeup particles, allowing them to be easily wiped away with a cotton pad or cloth.

3 Hydration: CeraVe Micellar Water is formulated with hydrating ingredients like ceramides and niacinamide, which help to replenish and retain moisture in the skin. This can leave your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated after cleansing.

4 No Rinse Formula: One of the key advantages of micellar water is that it does not require rinsing. This makes it a convenient option for those who want to cleanse their skin on the go or for those who prefer to avoid excessive water usage. The Micellar Cleanser Water is also, Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free.

5 Versatility: Micellar water can be used not only on the face but also on other parts of the body, such as the neck, chest, or hands. It can be a useful addition to your skincare routine for quick and easy cleansing.

It's important to note that while micellar water is, ย effective at removing surface impurities, it may not be sufficient as a standalone cleanser for deep cleansing or removing heavy makeup.

I always do recommend following up with a regular facial cleanser for a thorough cleanse ๐Ÿ’š

Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried Micellar Water? ๐Ÿ’š
89 votes
Yes I have tried CeraVe Micellar Cleansing water?
No, Not Yet I would like to!
I have tried other Micellar waters
Micellar Cleansing Water
Tag
Routine Advice