/ Cleanse like a DERMATOLOGIST ๐Ÿ’™
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
07/27/23-14:02

Cleanse like a DERMATOLOGIST ๐Ÿ’™

Hi Cereve Community,

This month we are highlighting Cleansers๐Ÿ’™

A facial Cleanser is the foundation of any skincare routine. The basic yet essential product removes dirt and oil from the surface of the skin and sets the stage for the rest of the routine.

Cleansing incorrectly can lead to a disrupted skin barrier and leave your skin feeling uncomfortable tight and dry.

These are our top DOs and Don't๐Ÿ’™

Find the right cleansing formula, choose a cleanser based on your skin type. Face washes are not one size fits all. Knowing your skin type can help effectively clean your skin without unwanted side effects. Such as sensitivity flaking or itching.

DONโ€™T Choose harsh, drying formulas, some cleansers contain harsh drying ingredients that can weaken the skin barrier. Cereve cleansers are formulated without alcohol, sulfates or fragrance.๐Ÿ’™

Choose the ideal cleansing frequency:
Stick to a consistent routine that includes 2x daily. Once in the morning and once in the evening. If this is too much choose morning or evening.
Always cleanse after working out or doing an activity that leaves your skin sweaty.

I am using the Hydrating Cleanser ๐Ÿ’™

This is for normal to dry skin.

It has ceramides and hyaluronic acid in it. These work to maintain the skin's natural barrier to help the skin lock in moisture. This cleanser has been designed to cleanse and refresh the skin without over stripping or leaving it feeling right or dry.

My skin is quite dehydrated. I love the gentle wash. I use it once a day at night. I find this is enough for me as it gently removes my makeup and SPF๐Ÿ’™

Please let us know what you are using and what you love about it.๐Ÿ’™

Elizabeth ๐Ÿ’™

Click on an answer to vote
Do you cleanse day and night ?
87 votes
Yes
No
Cleanse like a DERMATOLOGIST ๐Ÿ’™
Tag
Routine Advice