/ Double Cleansing Duo ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
03/04/24-19:01

Double Cleansing Duo ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Hey Me + CeraVe

How is everyone? I hope keeping well. I wanted to share with you why, we should double cleanse our skin and some key reasons our skin can benefit. This can also result in a reduction of skin concerns with the cleansing routine for your skin type & concerns!

๐Ÿ’šDouble cleansing helps to effectively remove all traces of dirt, oil, makeup, and other impurities from the skin. The first cleansing step is to use a cleanser to dissolve and remove oil-based impurities such as sunscreen, makeup, and excess sebum. ย 
You could use the Micellar water or the Hydrating cream - to foam cleanser.

๐Ÿ’šThe second step also involves using a cleanser to remove any remaining impurities and to cleanse the skin more deeply. This cleanser can also focus on your skin type and concerns more targeted. ย My skin type, is dry, so I always opt for a hydrating cleanser.

๐Ÿ’šDouble cleansing is beneficial for several reasons.
Firstly, it ensures that all traces of makeup and impurities are completely removed from the skin, which can help to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.

๐Ÿ’šSecondly, it allows the second cleanser to penetrate more deeply into the skin, maximizing its effectiveness.

๐Ÿ’šLastly, double cleansing can help to balance the skin's natural oil production, leaving the skin feeling clean, refreshed, and more receptive to the benefits of other skincare products.

Please let me know if you have any double-cleansing questions - Jade ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Routine Advice