/ Hello CeraVe Community! Welcome to our new platform, Me &
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
06/30/23-16:47 (edited)

Hello CeraVe Community! Welcome to our new platform, Me & CeraVe! ๐Ÿ’™

My Name is Jade, one of the Me & CeraVe Skin Experts. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and your skin regimes, whilst supporting and helping you all with your skin concerns and skincare questions.

I am passionate about skin health and keeping a good skincare routine to maintain a balance with the natural skin barrier.

My daily go-to product is a moisturising SPF50, that is both lightweight and provides SPF protection, such as the โ€˜Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50โ€™. Alongside cleansing the skin at least twice a day, sun protection is an essential part of your skincare routine. This is your reminder to start using a broad-spectrum sunscreen, to prevent and protect your skin from sun damage all year round sunโ˜€

This daily moisturiser with SPF 50 will lock in moisture and provide daily UV-protection. Some key Points to share with you...

Developed with dermatologists
Lightweight facial moisturiser providing SPF 50+ UVB/UVA protection
3 Essential ceramides, niacinamide and vitamin E
Up to 24-hour hydration & provides broad spectrum UV protection
Fast-absorbing, non-greasy, leaves no white residue
For normal to dry skin

I also love that this is fragrance free and non-comedogenic, both of which are great for helping to maintain a clear complexion and keeping the skin fresh.

Have you tried this Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50? Please share your opinions, and how you have found this. If you have any more questions, please comment below so I can help you!

Jade ๐Ÿ’™

Hello CeraVe Community! Welcome to our new platform, Me & CeraVe! ๐Ÿ’™
Tag
Routine Advice