/ Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum ๐Ÿ’™
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
14/08/23-19:07

Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum ๐Ÿ’™

Hey CeraVe Community,

I hope that you have been having a good day so far. I wanted to check in and see how many of you apply a serum in your daily skincare routine.

I apply serum morning and night to help with anti-ageing and deeper hydration levels for my skin's overall health.

If you are looking to implement a serum, this serum will be ideal for daily use to lock in hyaluronic acid to the skin's natural barrier.

A lightweight hydrating serum with 24-hour hydration, formulated with 3 Essential Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid. Developed with dermatologists the hyaluronic acid gel serum formula helps to protect the natural skin barrier and retain skin moisture.

BENEFITS

The moisturising gel-cream formula can be used alone, layered under moisturiser, or as a makeup base
Hydrating serum to protect the skinโ€™s natural barrier, retain the skinโ€™s natural moisture, and soothe the skin
Enriched with 3 Essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin B5
Gentle on the skin
Developed with dermatologists

HOW TO USE

Apply evenly to your face and neck daily. This serum can be used alone, or layered under moisturiser, and even as a makeup base. I highly recommend a serum, then a moisturiser, followed by an SPF.

I look forward to hearing if you apply a daily serum to your skincare routine. If so, let me know which CeraVe serum you use.

Jade :)

Select one or several answers to vote
Have you tried the Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum?๐Ÿ’™
92 votes
Yes, I apply this everyday ๐Ÿ’™
I have not yet, But I would like to try ๐Ÿ’™
I apply a serum ๐Ÿ’™
I have never tried a serum ๐Ÿ’™
Submit
Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum ๐Ÿ’™
Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Tag