/ New Competition! Win a CeraVe Blemish Gift Bag*
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
13/09/23-17:05 (edited)

New Competition! Win a CeraVe Blemish Gift Bag*

Hey Me + CeraVe Community, how are you? I am very excited to let you know that we have a new competition, now live!

To help you create a game-changing skincare routine, weโ€™re offering you the chance to WIN a complimentary CeraVe Blemish Gift Bag*. This will include 4 full-sized CeraVe products.

Check out the details of how to enter here.

Good luck!

Love, Olivia from the Me + CeraVe team ๐Ÿ’™

*UK [& ROI] resident, aged 16+ only. Your Chance to win a CeraVe Blemish Gift Bag!โ€ฏEntries open 12:00 13/09/23 until 23:59 28/09/23. For your chance to win, in the โ€˜Skincare Chatsโ€™ channel, please tell us why you need this CeraVe Blemish Gift Bag in your life, along with your top blemish busting tip! For a higher chance of being selected, you could include a photo or video of your favourite CeraVe product(s) to tackle blemishes and blackheads. Prize isโ€ฏa complimentary CeraVe Blemish Giftbag including the following full size products: Blemish Control Cleanser (236ml), Blemish Control Gel (40ml), Resurfacing Retinol Serum with Ceramides & Niacinamide (30ml), and Daily Moisturiser with SPF50 (52ml). Full T&Cs: Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

New Competition! Win a CeraVe Blemish Gift Bag*
Tag
Competitions