/ SA Smoothing Cleanser VS Blemish Control Cleanser ๐Ÿ’™
Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
09/26/23-09:13 (edited)

SA Smoothing Cleanser VS Blemish Control Cleanser ๐Ÿ’™

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great week so far!
I wanted to come on and tell you the difference between the Salicylic Acid Cleansers we have available in our range.

Salicylic Acid is a BHA (beta-hydroxy acid) that is gentle, chemical exfoliant which helps promote the skin's natural exfoliation process and get rid of dead skin cells that have built up on the skin.

First up, the SA Smoothing Cleanser. This is the original Salicylic Acid Cleanser in the range.
This gentle, exfoliating cleanser removes dirt and excess oils yet it is also great for skin concerns like KP (Keratosis Pilaris) as it softens and smooths dry, flaky skin. It also has Hyaluronic Acid to retain the skins' natural moisture and of course the 3 Essential Ceramides to protect the skin barrier.

Now moving onto the Blemish Control Cleanser, our newest addition to the range. #ClearItUpLikeADerm
This contains 2% Salicylic Acid, which is brilliant for those with blemishes, blackheads and clogged pores.
The cleanser reduces the appearance of these concerns and gently exfoliates dead skin cells which can contribute to blemishes. I would only recommend this for combination-oily prone skin as it has an oil-absorbing technology to control shine so if you have drier skin, I would suggest just using weekly.
This cleanser also contains Niacinamide which helps to calm down the skin and even out skin tone, as well as the 3 Essential Ceramides.

Both cleansers can be used on the face and the body.
top tip! if you have blemishes on your body, apply the Blemish Control in the shower, leave it on the skin for a couple of minutes before washing off, this will allow the active ingredients to get to work effectively.

I hope this post has helped you decide which exfoliating cleanser to include in your routine. Let me know in the comments if you are using either of these at the moment! ๐Ÿ’™

Emily

SA Smoothing Cleanser VS Blemish Control Cleanser ๐Ÿ’™
SA Smoothing Cleanser
Blemish Control Cleanser
Tag
Routine Advice