/ The chance to win your Holiday Wishlist!* ๐Ÿ’™
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
28/12/23-16:03 (edited)

The chance to win your Holiday Wishlist!* ๐Ÿ’™

Hey Me + CeraVe community! How are you? I hope you had great holiday break!

I am so excited to share that we are offering you the chance to WIN your CeraVe Holiday Wishlist!* Which CeraVe products, all formulated with 3 Essential Ceramides, do you have your eyes on?

How do I build my Holiday Wishlist and enter the competition?

1. Head to the Holiday Wishlist channel and press 'Participate'.
  2. Click the Tag icon and please tag each of the CeraVe products to add to your wishlist.
  3. In the caption, please tell us why you need these products in your life.
  4. Press 'Confirm' after you add each product.
  5. Press 'Publish' to enter.

Good luck!

Olivia from Me + CeraVe ๐Ÿ’™

UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to win your CeraVe Holiday Wish List*. Entries open 12:00 08/12/23 until 23:59 29/12/23. For your chance to win, in the โ€˜Holiday Wishlistโ€™ channel, please build your CeraVe Holiday Wishlist. Please tag each of the CeraVe products you want to add to your wishlist and press โ€˜confirmโ€™ when youโ€™ve added them all. In the caption, please tell us why you need these products in your life. Prize is a complimentary CeraVe Giftbag including 4 x full sized products from your Wishlist, from www.cerave.co.uk. Full T&Cs: https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

Tag
Competitions