/ Competition Winner Announced! CeraVe Cleansing Gift Bag ๐Ÿ’™
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
26/07/23-08:24 (edited)

Competition Winner Announced! CeraVe Cleansing Gift Bag ๐Ÿ’™

Hello Community! I hope that you're having a great week! Itโ€™s time to announce the winner of our latest competition!

Congratulations @Marimar! You have won a CeraVe Cleansing Gift Bag!*

We absolutely loved your entry, explaining your favourite type of cleanser and your personal journey as to why you need CeraVe cleansers in your life! Your photograph was also of a very high quality. Please head to your private inbox, we have messaged you there!

I want to thank each and every one of you for participating in this competition, we love seeing all of your entries. Stay tuned for the next exciting competition, coming up soon!

Love, Olivia from the Me & CeraVe team ๐Ÿ’™

*UK [& ROI] resident, aged 16+ only. Your Chance to win a CeraVe Cleansing Gift Bag! Entries open 12:00 30/06/23 until 23:59 03/06/23. For your chance to win, in the โ€˜Skincare Chatsโ€™ channel, please tell us your favourite type of cleanser (e.g., cream, foaming, oil or bar), and why you need CeraVe cleansers in your life. For a higher chance of being selected, you could include a photo or video of your favourite CeraVe cleansing products.Prize is a complimentary CeraVe cleansing gift bag, including the following 3 full-sized products: Micellar Cleansing Water with Niacinamide for All Skin Types (295ml), Hydrating Cleanser Bar (128g), and Hydrating Cleanser (236ml). Full T&Cs: https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ. 1 prize winner.

Tag
Competitions