/ Wrap yourself up in moisturising cream ๐Ÿ’™
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
29/12/23-16:43 (edited)

Wrap yourself up in moisturising cream ๐Ÿ’™

Hey, Me + CeraVe!

I hope you all have been enjoying the festive season ;
Here are some tips for your skincare and to continue into the new year!

๐Ÿ’™ Stick to Your Routine: ย It's important to maintain your regular skincare routine during the festive season. Cleanse, tone, and moisturize your skin as usual to keep it healthy and balanced.

๐Ÿ’™Hydrate: With the colder weather and indoor heating, it's common for the skin to become dry. Make sure to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated from within. Additionally, use a hydrating moisturising cream to keep your skin nourished and supple.

๐Ÿ’™Pamper Yourself: Take some time to indulge in self-care and pamper your skin. Treat yourself to a relaxing warm bath, and when you get out apply the moisturizing cream all over and relax in a dressing gown. Giving yourself this time is giving yourself skin love.

I love the moisturising cream for the face and body, follow these steps:
1 Start with clean, dry skin. Wash your face and body with a gentle cleanser and pat dry with a towel.

2 Take a small amount of the CeraVe moisturizing cream onto your fingertips. Remember, a little goes a long way, so start with a pea-sized amount and add more if needed.

3 Gently massage the cream onto your face and body using upward, circular motions. Pay extra attention to areas that tend to be dry, such as elbows, knees, and heels.

4 Allow the cream to absorb into your skin. It is best to wait a few minutes before applying makeup or getting dressed to ensure the cream has fully absorbed. This is why I love giving that time to relax in a towel, comfy wear or pyjamas.

5 Use the CeraVe moisturising cream twice a day, once in the morning and evening, or as needed throughout the day for extra hydration.

Enjoy the nourishing benefits of CeraVe moisturizing cream for your face and body! ย And a reminder to give yourself skin time - Enjoy the rest of the year, and look forward to a new year ahead. See you all in 2024 ๐Ÿ’™

moisturizing-cream
Tag
Routine Advice