/ Absolutely amazing
Scarlet
Moisturised Master
13/02/24-02:00
Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing

CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30 has become a staple in my skincare routine, and it's easy to see why. This lightweight moisturizer is a daily essential suitable for all skin types, making it incredibly versatile. The inclusion of SPF30 and 3 Essential Ceramides sets it apart, providing broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays. Following expert recommendations for daily sun protection, it aligns perfectly with the need for at least factor 30. The lotion goes beyond sun defense โ€“ it preserves moisture for a whole day, delivering continuous hydration for up to 24 hours. What I appreciate most is its contribution to skin barrier function. In just an hour, I noticed a positive change, emphasizing its effectiveness. The formula is lightweight, a true blessing โ€“ non-greasy and non-sticky, making it comfortable for daily wear. It's a relief to find a product that doesn't clog pores, as it's non-comedogenic and allergy-tested. The product absorbs quickly, while I feel that my skin looks healthier after use. Using it is a breeze. After cleansing, the pump applicator ensures easy dispensing onto fingertips or directly onto my skin. Applying to my face and neck in the morning completes the routine, and avoid contact with the eyes . In conclusion, CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30 has earned its place as a reliable, effective skincare companion. If you're looking for a daily moisturizer that not only hydrates but also offers sun protection and enhances skin barrier function, I highly recommend giving this a try. It's simple, effective, and a true gem in the realm of skincare.