/ Growing my CeraVe cleanser collection
KatPower82
Skin Scholar
08/24/23-12:38
Growing my CeraVe cleanser collection

Growing my CeraVe cleanser collection

#cleanselikeaderm - competition entry - every time I get another CeraVe cleanser it ends up at the top of my list of favourite cleansers, so now have several CeraVe cleansers jostling for 1st place. So hard to choose a favourite as each one is used depending on how my combination skin is behaving that day, today for example, I used the foaming cleanser due to waking up with oily skin, but on dry days, will always go for the cream cleanser, as you get a deep cleanse whilst it also super hydrates the skin. The blemish control cleanser is a nightly staple in my double cleanse and since using it for a couple of months, have had 2 spots in that time when previously it would have been 10 x that, so I know this works a treat. The SA cleanser is used for the body, as I have some scarring that has left my skin texture uneven and bumpy, this is starting to improve the texture (itโ€™s not a scar removal wash or anything, just having smoother skin over the scars will make them much less visible and annoying). If I was to be selected as a winner, I would either choose the Micellar water or Oil to Foam cleanser as I have not yet tried these and they are both on my wish list. The micellar water would be amazing for removing makeup/sunscreen before cleansing with a foaming or hydrating cleanser selected depending on how my skin is behaving at that point, and the oil to foam cleanser would be used for the dry skin areas of my body (legs, feet, elbows etc.) ๐Ÿ’• CeraVe products and their cleansers are second to none that Iโ€™ve tried so far, and Iโ€™ve tried many, and would highly recommend the investment as your skin will thank you for it โ˜บ๏ธ theyโ€™re also reasonably priced and affordable, and as you need so little to cover your entire face, the bottles should last ages, which is great news for our oceans and environment as you are throwing away less plastic. Iโ€™ve had the blemish control cleanser over a month now and use it most night, but it still feels full when you pick it up so will last months on end โ˜บ๏ธ happy skin happy life
SA Smoothing Cleanser
Hydrating Cleanser
Foaming Cleanser
Blemish Control Cleanser